(单词翻译:单击)
Here's what people are talking about. Did you guys hear about this?
最近谈论最多的话题来看看,你们听说了吗?
Apparently President Trump wants to hold a big military parade in Washington.
小特希望在华盛顿举办别开生面的阅兵仪式 。
Yeah, it would have tanks, airplanes, and soldiers marching.
没错,仪式将包括坦克、飞机和士兵行进 。
And at the end of the parade, Trump would be like wait. where's Santa?
到仪式的最后,小特绝对会问圣诞老人在哪?
I was looking at Trump's schedule today, and I saw that he's hosting a National Prayer Breakfast Dinner.
我看了小特的日程表,发现他将举行国家祈祷早餐会 。
I guess the only way you can get Trump to attend an event is by having two meals in the title.
我觉得让小特参加早餐会的唯一方法是在标题上写上两道菜名 。
You go like tomorrow I'm hosting a charity brunch lunch.
就像这样,明天我要举办国家祈祷早午餐会 。
But get this, you guys. The trump administration is thinking about adding work requirements and raising rent
听听这个,小特政府认为对于住在经济适用房中的居民,
for people living in public housing. Americans are like, great.
应该对他们有工作要求,并且要增加佣金,美国人听完感言,太棒了 。
Let's start with the White House. Ho! Hey-oh! Perfect. Hoh!
那就先从白宫开始吧,完美 。
This is going viral. Did you see this clip of Trump boarding Air Force One? Did you see this? Yeah. Yes.
这个视频传疯了,你们看小特登上空军一号的视频了吗,看了 。
We've all seen the wind do some crazy things to Donald Trump's hair, but nothing quite like this. No.
强烈的风给小特的头发吹得稀巴烂,但这次完全不一样 。
Take a look. This is real. All right. Oh, boy! Hey! Hey! Ho! Ho! Ho! Yikes. All right. Yeah. Ohh!
来看看,这是真事,哈哈哈,哦哦 。
Did his head just flash me? Yeah. I mean, I have no idea what I just saw. What did I just see? Could've been pixelated.
他的头闪了我一下,没错,我不知道我看到了什么,我看到了什么,不可能是打了马赛克 。
Is anyone else kind of relieved that there wasn't a face on the back of his head? Cause it was like...
他头后面看起来像一张脸,其实没有,大家可以放心了,就像这样 。
This is pretty cool, though. Elon Musk. That dude is interesting.
下面这个太酷了,埃隆·马斯克,他太有趣了 。
I like what he did. He just does crazy, I love the guy.
我喜欢他,他干了许多疯狂的事,我喜欢他 。
So he wants to send humans to Mars, so he just launched an unmanned rocket that was the biggest ever to make it into space.
他希望将人类送上月球,这次他将无人火箭送往了太空,这是迄今为止最大的火箭 。
And he said that it would either be a success or a great fireworks display,
他说这次发射就两个结果,一个是成功,一个是精彩的烟火表演,
which is also what my dad says whenever he deep-fries a turkey.
这也是我爸爸经常说的,尤其是在他炸火鸡的时候 。
He's like hold onto your eyebrows! The big news back on Earth is that Kylie Jenner finally announced the name of her baby.
他会说保护好你的眉毛,回到地球,凯莉·詹娜宣布了孩子的姓名 。
Whew. That's right. It is Stormi, with an I Oh. Yeah.
没错,名字叫飓风 。
which means her next three kids will be named Sunny, Cloudy, and Chance of Meatballs.
这就意味着接下来的三个孩子一定叫,阳光、阴天和天降美食 。
You guys, Valentine's Day is coming up, and I saw that two restaurants here in New York City
情人节马上要来了,两家纽约餐馆
were just named in OpenTable's 100 most romantic restaurants in America. Yep.
进入了“OpenTable”订餐平台评选的100家最浪漫餐厅榜单,没错 。
They picked The River Cafe in Brooklyn. And then long shot is Chili's Too at LaGuardia. Really?! Wow!
一个是布鲁克林的“河咖啡厅”,还有一个出人意料,是拉瓜迪亚的“Chili's Too”餐厅,真的?
Well, this is kind of crazy. A new study finds that McDonald's French fries can actually help cure baldness.
这个疯狂了,新研究显示麦当劳的薯条可以治愈秃头 。
So it's a great choice for guys, skinny and bald or fat and hairy?
人们有了新选择,是瘦骨如柴加秃顶,还是肥胖臃肿加发多 。
Finally, I heard that a Girl Scout in San Diego is being investigated for selling cookies outside a marijuana dispensary.
最后一条,圣地亚哥一位女童军正在接受调查,原因是她在一家大麻药房外售卖饼干 。
If it's true, she'll be given the badge for Smartest Girl Scout Ever.
如果是真的,她将被授予最聪明的女童军勋章 。
We have a great show tonight. Give it up for The Roots!
今晚的节目非常精彩,掌声送给紫根合唱团 。