(单词翻译:单击)
I want to say, first of all, congratulations to the Houston Astros, who won the World Series last night.
首先我想说的是祝贺休士顿太空人队,昨晚他们获得了世界大赛冠军 。
What a great week for our guest tonight, Jose Altuve. He is the, He's here tonight.
我们今晚迎来了荷西·奥图维,这是多么美妙的一周,他今晚会做客我们的节目 。
The shortest player in Major League Baseball.
他是大联盟里身高最矮的选手 。
Yeah, first he wins the World Series, then he found out he's going to Disney World.
第一是他赢得了大赛冠军,之后他发现自己可以去迪士尼了 。
Then he heard that he's tall enough to ride almost all the roller coasters.
几乎所有的过山车都为他开了绿灯 。
Almost. Almost all of them. Almost.
真的,几乎是所有过山车,差不多是所有的吧,差不多 。
But everyone's talking about this. After the game, the Astros' Carlos Correa was talking to reporters when he decided to make the night even more special. Watch this.
人们讨论最多的其实是这个,赛后太空人队的卡洛斯·克瑞亚告诉了记者一个消息,这一消息让昨晚更加意义非凡,让我们来看看 。
And right now I'm about to take another big step in my life.
我要做出人生的另一个重大决定 。
Daniella Rodriguez, you make me the happiest man in the world. Will you marry me?
丹妮拉,你让我成为了世界上最幸福的男人,你愿意嫁给我吗?
Aww, wow, that's too beautiful.
太美好了 。
And It's a good thing they won cause his backup plan was hiding the ring in some bread sticks at the Olive Garden. And I think that's a better one.
对了还有一件事,他们计划把戒指放在“橄榄园”餐馆的面包棒里,我觉得这个想法不错 。
It was a great moment, but when he saw an athlete take a knee, Mike Pence immediately left the stadium.
昨晚真是个美好的夜晚,当彭斯看到有人单膝跪地以后,他随即离开了体育场 。
Mother! Come along, Mother! I won't stand for this riffraff.
走了老妈,快走了!这个乌合之众,真是让我无法忍受 。
I saw that President Trump leaves for a 12-day trip to Asia tomorrow.
总统特朗普明天启程前往亚洲,开启为期12天的国事友好访问 。
It got off to a bad start when he asked how long is the drive?
但走之前已经开始出事了,小特问道我们要开多长时间?
Are we taking the choo-choo or the beep-beep? What? I love choo-choos.
我们是坐小火车还是汽车?您说什么,我喜欢坐火车!
Okay. Well, this is exciting. Disney just announced the cast for their remake of The Lion King.
下面的更有意思了,迪士尼刚刚宣布了《狮子王》重拍版的演员名单 。
Hey, Keegan-Michael Key. We love him.
有基根-迈克尔·奇,我们都喜爱他 。
Beyonce is Nala. Seth Rogen as Pumbaa.
碧昂丝饰演娜娜,塞斯·罗根饰演彭彭 。
But there's one guy that didn't get cast who said that he could have played all of the characters.
但有一个人没有在名单之列,他说他什么角色都能胜任 。
Donald Trump. And I'll show you what I mean. Watch this.
那就是小特同学,让我们来看看下面的画面你就知道了 。
I'm very disappointed in you. I'm really disappointed in you, man.
我对你非常失望,我真的对你太失望了 。
What's going on here?! What's going on here?
到底发生了什么? 到底发生了什么事?
Who are you? Who are you?
你到底是谁? 你是谁?
I saved you. I saved you.
我救了你,我救了你 。
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no. No, no. Raaaahhhh! Raaaahhhh!
不不不不不不,不不不不不不,啊啊啊啊啊,啊啊啊啊啊!
Ah. Come on! I needed that.
老天啊,我需要这个 。
Finally, I saw that Starbucks just unveiled its holiday cups, which have illustrations that customers can color in themselves.
还有一条消息,星巴克刚刚公布了他们的节日咖啡杯,顾客可以为杯子上的插画填充颜色 。
It's perfect for people who are too busy to make their own coffee at home yet still have enough time to color in a coffee cup.
人们现在忙得连弄咖啡都没时间,但还有时间去填充颜色,这个想法真是太妙了 。
We have a great show tonight. Give it up for The Roots!
我们今晚的节目非常精彩,为扎根合唱团鼓掌!