莱维特与詹姆斯柯登当众热吻无视旁人
日期:2018-01-16 07:04

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
7kgKjl~ad;dd!Cq1ZUCANlmJsZObYlEO

In the red room, you know him from movies like Don Jon, Inception,
红房间里的人出演过《唐璜》《盗梦空间》
and 500 Days of Summer, and the Emmy-Winning Series hit record.
《和莎莫的500天》等电影专辑获得过艾美奖
The one, the only Mr. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is here tonight!
他就是唯一的约瑟夫·戈登·莱维特
Hey, Gordon. How are you?
你好 戈登 还好吗
Hey, James. I thought you were coming to my door.
你好 詹姆斯 我还以为你要来敲我的房门
No. You're in your room. I'm here.
不 你就呆在你房间里 我就在演播厅
That's too bad.
那太遗憾了
You know it is kind of the holiday season and well, you know—
这时候正是圣诞假期啊 而且 你知道的——
You brought a little mistletoe.
你还带了一支槲寄生啊
They told me you were coming to knock on my door.
因为有人跟我说你会来敲我的房门
No, it was someone else.
没有 是别人来敲

C%ijse]Vi+cyk*wK

莱维特与詹姆斯柯登当众热吻无视旁人

pb8AI^#kKSXDN.p8D%

But you can bring it down to the show when we do the chat.
你可以把槲寄生留着上台的时候再带上
How about I just come to you right now?
不如我现在来找你怎么样
Oh, come on!
哦 不要
This is actually making me a bit warm.
这话听的我有点激动
Come on! Where is he?
天哪 他在哪呢
No! No!
不要 不要
Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
我天 我的天
I'm just going to need to stay like this for a little bit.
让我保持这个姿势先缓缓
Joseph Gordon-Levitt, everybody!
大家掌声送给约瑟夫·戈登·莱维特
What a guy! Oh, god! Oh, god!
多帅的家伙 天哪
Wow! He really came at me with some force there. Wow!
他突然跑到这儿来还真的给我造成了一点儿压力
In the blue room tonight—this is amazing, guys.
今晚待在蓝色房间的人是——这是个送给大家的惊喜
He is a multiple Emmy-Award-Winning actor you know from Malcolm in the middle and breaking bad.
他就是多届艾美奖得主 曾出演过《马尔科姆一家》和《绝命毒师》
I'm so excited he's here!
很高兴他能来到现场
Mr. Bryan Cranston is here tonight!
掌声送给布赖恩·克兰斯顿
Wow! Wow!
哇哦 哇哦
Hey, James. OK.
你好 詹姆斯
I thought we were starting the show in about an hour.
我以为节目一个小时之后才开始
Oh, no. What is—who is that?
不是啊 什么——她是谁
That is my niece.
我侄女
Right. OK. Listen. It is your own time.
好吧 你听我说 现在是你的自由活动时间
You can do what you need to do.
你想干嘛就干嘛
Yeah. Well, thank you.
嗯 谢谢
Who is that? Bryan, who is that?
他又是谁 布赖恩 他是谁
My publicist. Right. It was a meeting.
我的公关 好吧 刚刚我们在开会
Just going over a couple of things. Just going over a few things.
嗯 有事儿是吧 嗯 有事儿
OK. All right. Well, I'm glad everything is going—
好的 一切顺利就——
That was my massage therapist.
这是我的按摩师
That was your massage therapist?
你的按摩师
All right. Maybe you need a little bit of long time.
好吧 给你点时间
Bryan Cranston, everybody!
大家掌声送给布赖恩·克兰斯顿

e9t0(pw)JV2Z*i7b,oA90]x,Df0D*]iV%WlEP^VGOuu.
分享到