2018年值得期待的事情
日期:2018-01-13 06:53

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
L6-fV6L]VRIPt9USur-2G.

Happy Friday. It's the first Friday of 2018.
周五快乐 这是2018年的第一个周五哎
Only 51 more until 2019. So make the most of this Friday.
离2019年只剩下51个周五了 所以好好珍惜哦
It's already five days into the new year, I'm still writing 2017 on my checks.
新的一年已经过去五天了 我支票上写的还是2017年
I'm kidding, I use Venmo. It's 2018. I'm kidding, I don't know what Venmo is.
开玩笑的 我用的是Venmo 现在是2018年了 瞎说的 我不知道Venmo是啥
Somebody told me to say that. There are some things to look forward to this year.
别人让我这么说的 今年有很多事值得期待
First of all, it's not last year, so that should be good enough.
首先 今年跟去年不一样 这可是个大好的消息
And also, in the spring, there's going to be a royal wedding, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
此外 今年春天将会举行哈里王子和梅根·马克尔的皇室婚礼
I don't know, we're excited about that, aren't we?
不知道 我们很激动对吧

z6+dq~hye0gbA

222.png

Down9w_^ydh6K5S|

They released their engagement photo. Here it is right there.
他们共公布了结婚照 这是一张
Wait, that's not the one-- I thought they went with the other one that they-- yeah, they went with that one.
不对 不是这张 我以为他们用的是另一张 对 他们用的是这张
Yeah, there. Oh my god, we're so close.
嗯 这就对了 哦天哪 我们真是亲密无间
I haven't gotten my invitation yet, but I'm sure it's just-- it's on its way.
我还没收到婚礼邀请 不过我相信邀请函就在路上了
They're Venmo-ing it. Is that how it works? I don't know.
他们可能要Venmo一下 是这么操作的嘛?不知道
Later this month, it's my birthday.
月底的时候 我要过生日了
Listen to this. This is shocking to come out of my mouth, but I am turning 60.
听着 从我嘴里说出这话真的很震惊 不过我马上就60岁了
I don't feel it at all. My mind is still as sharp as ever. I feel great.
我完全没感觉 我依然思维敏捷 感觉棒极了
So I'm looking forward to that. Also, this is exciting. Later this month, I'm turning 60.
我很期待啊 这也很激动 月底的时候我就60岁了
I know. I don't feel it. I mean, my mind is still sharp. I don't even--
我知道 我感觉不到岁月的痕迹 我反应快着呢 我都不用
I'm excited. I get to do a lot of things I couldn't do before.
我很激动 我可以做很多以前不能做的事情了
I can eat at Denny's for pennies.
我可以为了省钱在Denny's吃饭
And I get to ride the bus for free, not because I'm 60. I own the bus. I have.
坐公车不用掏钱 不是因为我满60了 而是我是车主 我有...
Another thing I'm looking forward to, my show "Game of Games" is on Tuesday night on NBC.
另一件让我很期待的事是我的节目“游戏之王”每周二晚上在NBC播出
It's a good one. I liked it. That was a fun one, right? Yeah, we like that.
这个很好 我喜欢 很有趣对吧?嗯 我们都喜欢
I'm just, I'm taking over primetime because also, I'll be playing the gay aunt on "This Is Us." And- no, I'm not.
我 我还要在黄金时段上电视呢 因为我要演《我们这一天》里面的同性恋姑妈 不 才不是呢
Really, Ellen? No. There was so much negativity in 2017, so much fighting, so much name-calling.
真的吗艾伦?假的 2017年有太多的不愉快 太多打斗和谩骂
Let's agree to put all that behind us. No more of that.
我们说好一笔勾销前尘往事 再也不要不开心了
Wait, except for the contestants on "The Bachelor."
等等 除了“单身汉”里面的选手以外
Let them do what they do. That's pure entertainment.
随他们去吧 那是纯粹的娱乐
But let's make this year about love, positivity, inclusiveness, and, of course, cute animal videos.
让这一年充满爱、积极、包容性 当然了 还有萌萌的动物视频

~kmc&!JunmqGrwe[iLTPi^DVw;HTrZK&@lvtd-k
分享到