艾伦的十四季首次独白
日期:2017-08-09 14:14

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
vQKKi=76VnL@wwW3e9)K+OGBP

Welcome to our first show of season 14!
欢迎大家来到我们的第十四季首期节目
Thank you for being here. I am so happy to be back.
感谢你们来到这里 能回来主持我真是太开心啦
I love doing this show that's one of the reason's I'm back.
我喜欢主持这个节目是我回来的原因之一
Another reason is I forgot to ask for a piece of the back end of Finding Dory.
另一个原因是我忘了给“寻找多莉” 最后一部分配音
Can you believe it's our 14th season? That is amazing. Crazy!
你们能相信这是我们的第14季了吗 真是太不可思议了 难以置信啊
I think it's gonna be our most exciting season so far that we've ever, ever done.
我觉得这会成为目前为止我们 做过的最最最激动人心的一季
I think this year is gonna be incredible.
我觉得今年肯定会很不可思议
It could be the year that we elect a woman to the White House.
这可能是我们选择一位女性进入白宫的一年

iwmDU.RK&v1^ig|Hn9qc

82.jpg

2lcugzN-tA]F

it could be the year I start shooting the show in Canada.
这会是我开始到加拿大录制节目的一年
You had a good summer, everybody? Every single one of you, a good summer?
你们每个人都度过了一个棒的夏天 是吗 每一个人都是 对吗
Yeah? Yeah! Yeah. Good. A lot of things happened for me, for all of us, really.
是吗 是的 是嘛 很好 确实 对我来说 对我们所有人来说 发生了很多事情
We got to see Orlando's Bloom, and we- Woo! We got to see Justin's Bieber, and Woo!
我们看到了奥兰多的绽放 我们还 喔!我们看了贾斯汀·比伯 喔!
I assume you saw Finding Dory everybody? Thank you.
我猜你们已经看过“寻找多莉”了 对吗各位 谢谢大家
Thank you for making it the biggest animated movie of all time. I know.
谢谢你们让它成为所有时间最受欢迎的动画电影 是啊
It was a huge success so you can expect a sequel to come out in I don't know,
“寻找多莉”票房大卖 所以你们 可以期待续集了哦 我说不好
like 15 years or something like that. I had a busy summer, we went to London.
也许就要等个十五年左右吧 我忙了一个夏天 我们去了伦敦
Portia and I went to London.
我和波迪亚一起去了伦敦
It was a beautiful time to be there because the weather was nice and it was still part of Europe.
这真是去那里的好时间 因为天气很好 而且那时它还仍然是欧洲的一部分
And we were there for the Finding Dory premiere and the whole cast was there and we walked the red carpet.
我们去那边参加“寻找多莉”首映礼 全剧组都去了 我们走了红毯
I got to put my hands in the cement in front of the theater and the people,
我把手放在剧院前的水泥里 所以那些人
the construction site, boy they were so angry.
那些建筑场地的人很生气
We got to see all the sites of London,
我们去看了伦敦所有的景点
we went to the museums, we went shopping, we went to see one of those guys, you know
我们去了博物馆 还去购物了 我们去见了那些人中的一个
those guys that just you know never smile, whatever you do, what do you call them? Simon Cowell.
你知道的 就是那些不管你怎么逗他 从来都不笑的人 叫什么来着 对了 西蒙·考埃尔
Fooled you! My favorite thing that happened this
我骗到你们啦 哈哈 这个夏天发生的我最喜欢的事就是
summer was we were invited to- Portia and I were invited to- the White House for the President's birthday party.
我和波迪亚被邀请去了白宫参加总统的生日派对
So we went to- no big deal.
于是我们去了 也不是什么大事
I mean we were just dancing with the President and Usher and Sasha and stuff.
我是说 我们也就是和总统啊和乌谢尔啊还有萨沙等人一起跳舞什么的
It's no big deal. They took your phones when you went in.
这也不是什么大事 你进去的时候 他们会收走你的手机
So they didn't want any videos or pictures or anything. But I snuck my phone in.
因此他们不想被拍照或录像什么的 但是 我把自己的手机偷偷带进去了
And I was sitting next to the President when they sang Happy Birthday to him.
当他们为他唱生日快乐歌时 我就坐在总统的旁边
So, this is exclusive footage from the President's birthday party. That's not-
所以 这个可是总统生日宴的独家视频哦 那个并不是
It's not him. No, that was from Portia's birthday party. That was where,
其实那不是他 不是的 这个是波迪亚生日聚会时拍的 也就是
I'll tell you about what happened, what really happened there tomorrow, cuz it was a lot of fun.
我准备告诉你们的事 明天那里会真实上演的非常有意思的事
But right now I want to celebrate the start of season 14 with all of you with a dance!
但是 现在 我想跟你们大家一起跳舞庆祝 第十四季的开播!

Tb3AQ806nuB&o56^)52E6P]o4#tkr_(,z!OhCV7JU@o|&#yT+DF[aSQp
分享到