詹妮弗·安妮斯顿阿联酋航空代言广告
日期:2018-01-08 16:03

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Oh! Well, hello. Can I help you, sir?
哦!你好。先生,我能帮助你吗?
I'm just about to begin my journey back.
我要开始我的回家之旅了。
Really? And where's that to?
真的吗?要去哪里呢?
Back to my mom and dad.
回到我爸爸妈妈那里。
What do you say I be your co-pilot? Sure! Now? Yeah!
我当你的副驾驶员如何?当然可以!现在吗?是的!
Oh, come on! Sorry! My name's Jennifer, but my friends call me Jen.
哦,等等!抱歉!我名字叫詹妮弗,但是我的朋友都叫我Jen。
My name's Cooper, but you can call me Coop.
我的名字叫库珀,你可以叫我Coop。
Is it possible for me to refuel with some carrot juice? Carrot juice, huh?
我可以喝些胡萝卜汁来补充能量吗?胡萝卜汁吗?
I want to be a pilot when I grow up and good eyesight is very important.
长大了我想成为一名飞行员,而好的视力是非常重要的。
Smart. Could we have two carrot juices, please.
真机灵。能给我们两杯胡萝卜汁吗。
Certainly ma'am. Thank you. You're welcome.
当然,女士。谢谢。不客气。

詹妮弗·安妮斯顿阿联酋航空代言广告

Cooper? So you wanna fly planes when you grow up, huh?
库珀?所以你长大了之后想开飞机是吧?
Yeah, but this is the best plane, Jen, so I only wanna fly this plane.
是的,但这是最棒的飞机,Jen,所以我只想开这架飞机。
Oh, dad! Do you want to meet my co-pilot?
哦,爸爸!你想要见见我的副驾驶员吗?
Hi there. Oh, hello.
嗨,你好。哦,你好。
This thing has so many games and so many movies, it's crazy. Yeah.
这上面有很多游戏和电影。太棒了。是的。
Hi, madam. Would you like to go back to your seat now?
嗨,女士。你心在想回到你的座位上吗?
Oh, no, no I'm good. Oh, wait. Do you think their mom's OK?
哦,不不,我很好。哦,稍等。他们的妈妈还好吗?
Oh, she's doing just fine.
哦,她现在很好。
When I'm a pilot, you'll be able to fly around the world even faster.
当我成为一名飞行员的时候,你就可以更迅速地环游世界了。
That's a shame. It's so nice up here.
那有点可惜。在这里就很好。

分享到
重点单词
  • pilotn. 飞行员,领航员,引航员 vt. 领航,驾驶,向导
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • coopn. 小屋,(鸡等)笼 vt. 关进鸡舍,关进