英国豪华游网站Secret Escapes广告 我本不该在这里
日期:2017-09-22 18:08

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

You know, I shouldn't even be here.
我其实不应该在这里的。
Years ago, when I worked abroad,
多年以前,有一次我出国出差,
case of mistaken identity saw me locked up for a crime I did not commit.
结果因为搞错了身份,我因此而含冤入狱。
Slight of frame and only having a loose grasp of the language,
有点融入不进去,并且只是稍微掌握一些当地的语言,
I knew with heartbreaking clarity that my survival was uncertain.
但我清楚地知道,我有可能活不下去。
Subjected to a sustained, decade-long campaign of physical,
经受了一段持续的、长达十年的、身体上的、
psychological trauma, administered by a sadistic warden with a coal-black heart.
和心理上的创伤,这都是拜一位残忍的黑心监狱长的管理所赐。

英国豪华游网站Secret Escapes广告 我本不该在这里

But in time, I learned that if you can push fear down far enough, you lose the capacity to feel.
但是最终,我发现,如果你能将恐惧远远推开,你就不会有任何感觉了。
Sure, my arrest was eventually overturned and I walked out a free man,
当然,我的案子最终被平反了,我以自由之身走了出来,
but I've remained a prisoner to those memories ever since.
但从那以后,我一直留存着一个囚犯的记忆。
I think this is the first time I've smiled since I've been out.
我想这是我出狱以来第一次微笑。
Amazing. I really shouldn't be here either.
真让人惊讶。我确实也不应该在这儿的。
But when a luxury break has 70% off, how could I say no?
但当一次奢华旅行打三折的时候,我怎么能拒绝呢?

分享到