你绝对不知道的苹果手表隐藏功能
日期:2018-01-09 07:21

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
P2aPh0p^84#Ke5H=u0lTo8DHXI6y

Apple just released a brand new update for the apple watch,
苹果公司刚刚发布了苹果手表的最新系统版本
which included some brand new hidden features.
其中包含了一些全新的隐藏功能
I've heard it even has a tiny clock feature!
我听说甚至还有一个时钟功能
What will they think of next?
他们接下来想干什么
Anyway, we will take a look at some of the hidden features that I'm most excited about.
不管了 我们先来看看我最感兴趣的一些隐藏功能
I don't know if you have seen this one.
不知道你们有没有看过这个
For instance, this is the drumroll app.
例如 这是一个鼓声软件
And it is great if you've got a big announcement. Do you know what I mean?
如果你要宣布什么事情的话 它就派上大用场了 你们明白我意思吗
You can go—you are not the father!
可以这样——你不是爸爸
You're the mother!
你是妈妈
Gender roles. Got it?
宣布角色性别时用 学会了吗

R!*Y1%Y4-1UiOP=T

你绝对不知道的苹果手表隐藏功能

Rw-XH#%k0NrW4OX8|

Or you can use it like if you're an employer and you can only promote one person from your team.
或者还可以这样 如果你是老板 这次只能擢升一名员工
You gather everyone together and you can go and the promotion goes to Daryl.
你可以把所有人聚在一起 然后开始 要升职的是达利尔
Sorry, everyone else. Sorry about that.
抱歉了 大家 很遗憾
But you can just—oh, I wasn't even doing it.
但你也可以——咦 我刚没在用这软件啊
Oh, must be some kind of glitch.
可能是故障了
This next one, I really love the harmonica app which plays the harmonica
下一个 我很喜欢口琴软件
whenever you raise your hands to your mouth.
无论何时 只要你把手举到嘴边苹果手表就会播放口琴声
So you can just—
你就可以——
that is a fun fact.
我有个秘密要告诉你们
That is actually what Bono uses to play the harmonica.
就是波诺到底是怎么吹的口琴
He's never actually held a harmonica in his life, but you'd never know.
他其实从来没学过口琴 但你们怎么可能知道
He really sells it. Do you know what I mean?
他演的太逼真了 你们明白我意思吗
He is just like—
他就这样——
And then—
还有——
This next one I really love is fun for parties. It is called the rave app.
还有一个可以给聚会带来很多欢乐 叫做热舞软件
All you do is spin your arms and you're at a rave, immediately.
只需要转动胳膊 就可以立即开始跳舞了
This party is so much better now!
聚会现在就有意思多了
And I really want a ring pop.
想要一些流行元素
It's also great if you want to get out of a tough discussion.
如果你不想讨论一些尴尬的话题 这个软件也可以派上用场
Like if someone with terrible hair goes—what do I think of your new haircut?
比如 如果有个发型很丑的人问你——你觉得我的新发型怎么样
You can just go—I can't hear you! I'm too busy raving.
你就可以直接——我听不见 我忙着跳舞呢
And then it just stops.
然后想停就停
That is the greatest thing about it.
这是最棒的
Movie fans will enjoy this one. This is the home alone feature.
喜欢看电影的会喜欢这个软件 只能自己一个人在家时使用
Perfect for if you went a restaurant
或者也可以这样 你进到一家餐馆
and you say can I get a pot pie
你说 我想要一个热腾腾的派
and they say oh, we are really sorry, we are out of pot pies.
他们说很抱歉 派卖完了
You can go—you can do it for anything. Do you know what I mean?
你就可以——拿他干啥都行 明白吗
If someone goes I'm going away on the weekend.
如果有人说 我周末要出门
You're going to be here all on your own.
你一个人呆着吧
You're going to be like—
你就可以——
This next one I really love, it is a personal favorite. This one is called the diva.
下一个我超喜欢 我的心头好 叫做主角软件
You know how when you sing happy birthday at someone's birthday
大家都知道 有人过生日 大家给他唱生日歌的时候
there's always one person who shows off at the end.
总有一个人会在结尾炫技
Maybe you want to be that person.
也许你也想成为那个人
You haven't got the voice for it. It's fine.
但你自己发不出这样的声音 没关系
You do now. You just use the diva app.
现在你可以了 只要用主角软件
You can go like this. You can go happy birthday to you.
可以这样 祝你生日快乐
There is really no place you wouldn't use this.
这个真的超好用
There is no way you wouldn't do it.
没有理由不选择它
The great thing is you just come in whenever you do it—
最棒的是你随时都能来一段——
It just comes in when you just go for—
你要去做什么事儿的时候都可以——
This one is my favorite. This is the salsa app.
接下来这个是我的最爱 萨尔萨舞软件
You know when you just want to salsa dance
有时候你想跳萨尔萨舞
and the dance is inside you but the salsa is not there.
你都想好怎么跳了但是没有萨尔萨音乐
It is really easy.
太好解决了
You can just click it and immediately you just
只要轻轻一点 你就可以——
It stops as soon as you stop it.
你一停 音乐就停了
But when you put it back up.
但你再一开始——
That is the great thing about it.
这是我最喜欢的
Now if you really want to get the party started, you can throw them all together.
如果你想让聚会嗨起来 你可以把这些都打开
If you want to.
只要你想
Who knows when you might just want to be like oh, hang on a minute.
谁知道你可能突然就想——等会儿
Shall we have a rave and they are like—
我们来跳个舞吧 大家就都——
I don't know why the rave music is—there must be a glitch.
不知道这个热舞软件怎么——可能是出了故障
Sorry. I hadn't set it to the—ahhh!
抱歉 我没设置——啊
Or you go, ladies and gentlemen, I will now play the harmonica.
你也可以这样 女士们先生们 接下来我来表演一段口琴
That's terrible harmonica playing, Reggie!
你这段吹得真不怎么样 雷吉
You're just blowing in it!
你就是在吹气而已
Yeah, it is a bad app.
嗯 软件的锅
I imagine this stuff.
我想的是这样的
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
OK. Try it again.
好吧 再来一次
Yeah, we will try it again, I don't think anybody noticed.
好 我们再来一次 刚刚那段应该没人看见
Still doing it!
我还在吹啊
You fancy going salsa dancing?
你们喜欢萨尔萨舞吗
Forget it! You're a joke! You're a joke!
停 你开玩笑的吧 开玩笑的吧
Hagar is the only person playing that together.
只有海格把这些弄清楚了
Because I know she is the only person I put the bass up on, she can just—
我就知道只有她 我只要一摆出贝斯的手势 她就可以——
Oh, forget it!
算了算了

[CR[vgHQhYhXQnAy2-O8fO&bC)Rr!@Z+(6*lmBVXE@yJ~#Xk^3k
分享到