Downtoners 弱势词
日期:2017-12-26 08:45

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

This is Everyday Grammar. I really like this program.
欢迎收看《每日语法》栏目。我真得很喜欢这个节目。
Yes! It's pretty good, but I think today's subject needs a little revising.
不错,这个节目非常好,但我认为今天的主题要稍稍改一下。
You think so? I think it will be very helpful...
你这样想?我以为它很有帮助呢...
Wait, why does this sound familiar?
等一下,为什么这句话听起来这么熟悉?
Yeah, isn't this how we introduced our last lesson amplifiers?
嗯,这不是我们上节课介绍强势词的方式吗?
Lucija, I know what happened!
露西佳,我知道了!
We forgot to talk about Downtoners! Downtoners?
我们忘了讨论弱势词!弱势词?
Yeah, amplifiers increase the force of a statement, while Downtoners do the exact opposite!
是的,强势词增加语句的效力,而弱势词的作用相反!

lucija.png

Downtoners are a group of adverbs that
弱势词是一组副词,
1 reduce the force of a statement.
1 它能弱势语句的效力。
2 Express Doubt or 3 Show imprecision.
2 它能表达怀疑;3 它能表示不准确性。
Take the sentence "The food is good." for example.
拿“The food is good”这个句子为例。
To reduce the force of this statement, you could say,
为了减弱语句的效力,你可以说,
"The food is pretty good."
“食物非常美味。”
And if you're questioning how good the food is, you might say,
如果你怀疑食物有多好吃,可以说,
"This is maybe the best food I have ever had."
这可能是我吃过得最美味的食物。
Or if someone is just asking you if you're hungry, you could just say,
或者如果有人问你饿不饿,你可以说,
I'm kind of hungry.
我有点儿饿。
See, Downtoners are toning down all of these statements.
明白了吧,弱势语弱化了这些语句。
Let's try to find the Downtoners in the following examples:
让我们试着找找下列句子中的所有弱势语吧:
I'm a little scared of spiders.
我有点儿怕蜘蛛。
The party was pretty fun.
聚会相当有趣。
I'm kind of tired.
我有点儿累。
Here are some common Downtoners:
这些是常用的弱势语:
probably, like, maybe, a little, pretty, somewhat.
probably(大概), like(可能), maybe(也许), a little(一点儿), pretty(相当地), somewhat(有点儿)。
And that's Everyday Grammar.
以上就是今天的全部内容。

分享到