花样拆礼物法 你会哪种?
日期:2017-12-20 06:31

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
8Q0G(4[*#m(vE@_0m5|Cq^ge!=~&14^*_-v

Gifts are fun to get, aren't they? Yeah. Part of the fun is unwrapping them.
收到礼物很有趣对吧 对 其中有趣的地方就是拆礼物
You know, that is the fun. I've noticed everyone has a different way of opening gifts.
懂吧 这很好玩 我发现每个人拆礼物的方式都不一样
Unwrapping styles is what I call them.
我把它叫做拆包装风格
First, there's the person who tears right into the package. I call them the ripper.
首先 有一种人会直接撕开包装 我把他们叫做开膛手
They are just the wham-bam thanks for the sweater, ma'am.
他们直接就是咔嚓 谢谢你送的毛衣 女士

PjVop%JFb[;YWqh4

203.png

yh+u,~v2Li+

They're the same kind of people who yell at you when you don't pull far enough into the left-hand turn lane.
也是这种人在你左拐弯没有留出足够的空间时会冲你大叫
I am one of those people who yells at you, not who doesn't turn in.
我就是这种人 对你们大喊的人 不是不拐弯的人
Then there are the people that really, really like to take their time.
然后就是那种特别耐心小心的人
But unfortunately, when they're taking their time, they're also taking your time, too.
糟糕的是 他们慢慢来的时候其实也在耗费你的时间
And then they start guessing. So it's like, oh? Is it a soccer ball? Is it-it's a soccer ball, right? Oh.
他们会猜 哦?是足球吗?是个足球对吧?哦
And you're thinking, why didn't I just get them a soccer ball? That's what I say.
你会想 我为啥没直接送他个足球呢?我就会这么说
And they open it a little bit more. Is it the football I wanted? Is it the football?
他们一次只打开一点点 是我想要的足球吗?是足球吗?
And then you're like, no, it's a shirt and you're going to hate it, OK?
你会说 不 是一件会让你很讨厌的衬衫 好吧?
Then there's the tissue digger.
接着就是那种不断挖掘包装纸的人
They open the box and they pull out your present, and they keep digging in the tissue paper looking for more.
他们打开盒子拿到礼物后 还要继续翻查包装纸 找找看还有没有
Oh, it can't just be a mug because I got her a scarf and a datebook. I know she got me more.
哦 不可能只是个杯子啊 我送了她一条围巾和一个记事本 她肯定也送我很多才对呀
The opposite of that is the paper saver. They are so precise. Oh, you know those people.
与之相反的是纸张保护狂 他们特别精细 哦 你懂这些人的
It's almost forensic, like investigating a CSI crime. It takes as long as a CSI episode.
他们像法医鉴定一样 就像在搞犯罪现场调查 跟一集CSI电视剧用的时间一样长
It's possible that these are the people I'm honking at in the left-hand turn lane.
在左弯道上遇到这种人我估计会狂按喇叭
Then there's the people who like the wrapping better than the present. I call them babies.
还有一种人爱包装纸胜过礼物本身 我把他们叫做婴儿
If you have to buy a gift for a baby this year, order something for yourself online and give them the box.
如果你今年要给婴儿型的人买礼物 那就直接给自己买个东西把盒子送他们得了
That's all they want. You're welcome. Speaking of wrapping, Scotch Brand is sponsoring our 12 days of giveaways.
他们就想要盒子 不客气啊 说到包装 Scotch(一款透明胶)正在赞助我们的12 days随赠品
Everyone say, thank you, Scotch Tape. Thank you, Scotch Tape. Now say, thank you, Ellen. Thank you, Ellen.
大家一起说谢谢Scotch Tape 谢谢Scotch Tape 现在说谢谢你艾伦 谢谢你艾伦
You guys didn't have to thank me. That is so sweet.
不用那么客气的啦 真贴心呢
When you need to tape your wrapping holiday gift, Scotch Brand has you covered.
如果你需要包装假期礼物 Scotch给你全包了
And you can win $15,000 if you enter our most gifted wrapper contest on Ellen Tube.
如果你能进入艾伦频道上最有天赋的包装比赛 就能赢得15000美元哦
You can buy a lot of footballs with that money.
有了这笔钱 你可以买一堆足球

T79kfrrBN^tODc*fAd..Tb[Q)NaCF%NwBC.yJQI7F
分享到
重点单词
  • scotchn. 伤口,刻痕 v. 粉碎,消灭,阻止 v. 弄伤,刻
  • preciseadj. 精确的,准确的,严格的,恰好的
  • tissuen. (生物的)组织,织物,薄绢,纸巾
  • giftedadj. 有天赋的,有才华的
  • yellv. 大叫 n. 大喊
  • episoden. 插曲,一段情节,片段,轶事
  • scarfn. 围巾
  • brandn. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记 vt. 打烙印,铭刻,加污
  • contestn. 竞赛,比赛 vt. 竞赛,争取 vi. 奋斗