你玩过"畏惧"游戏吗?
日期:2017-10-31 08:31

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
6L1Ov+nt[!e4%|_n(xlGnI!Nugixf_|G3

My guests tonight appear very cool on the surface,
今天的嘉宾在屏幕上一直都是一副很酷的样子
but we are going to test their steely nerves in a game we call Flinch.
今天我们就来测试一下他们的意志力 来玩儿一个小游戏 叫做“畏惧”
OK. So Matt, Cindy, here you'll see a machine which is my face.
好 马特 辛迪 现在你们面前有一个机器 上面是我的脸
Now individually, you're going to go behind the screen
现在你们要单独站在那个屏幕后面去
and I'm going to fire fruit and vegetables at you and the object of the game is not to flinch. OK?
我会把水果和蔬菜朝你们发射过去 这个游戏的目的就是让你们不要退缩 好吗
That is the object of the game.
这就是游戏的目的
Now I don't want you to be put off by the fact
下面告诉你们一件事希望你们不要被吓到
that we had to put the band behind some kind of odd shower curtain.
我们把乐队移到了一面奇怪的浴帘后面
Please don't let that alarm you.
不要被吓到哦

L5jBxy5,Q)I;tZML

你玩过"畏惧"游戏吗?

Hh[k,_LkxqsEnh4QvGz

Matt, do you want to go first?
马特 你愿意先上吗
I always say let the lady go first.
我总是说 女士优先
But if you insist, it is up to her.
但你坚持的话 朱丽叶说了算
I think it's probably fair that you go first. All right.
我觉得你先上比较公平 好吧
All right, so Matt, if you want to go behind the screen, so Cindy, stand over here.
好 马特 你站在屏幕后面 辛迪站在这儿
All right. So I think I'm going to go—I'm going to go with a tomato first. OK?
好 就先——从西红柿开始吧 行吗
A tomato. So let me put this in there. I push this down my mouth.
西红柿 把西红柿放在这儿 推到我的嘴巴里面去
Don't be rude! Don't be crass!
别那么下流行吗
It is not like—come on now.
这又不是——拜托
All right. So how are you feeling, Matt?
好了 马特 你现在什么感觉
You feel OK?
还好吗
Yeah, let's do it.
嗯 来吧
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 嗯
Do you consider yourself someone who normally flinches very much?
你觉得自己是一个会害怕很多东西的人吗
I have three children.
我有三个小孩
Cindy just flinched more than you did.
辛迪吓得比你还厉害
Let's have a look at the replay.
我们看看重播
Oh, there we go. OK.
准备
Oh my god. He has to do it again?
天啊 他还要再来一次吗
Yeah. Now Cindy, I'm going to let you pick
对 辛迪 这次你来挑
which of these objects you think I should fire at this time?
你觉得要挑哪个
What do you recommend?
有什么推荐吗
Let's do guacamole.
牛油果吧
Let's do guacamole. All right.
牛油果 好
Let's get some guacamole going here.
把牛油果放进去
You're actually all disgusting.
你们真的好恶心
Now, OK, Matt, not bad flinching before. Pretty good.
好 马特 你刚才没怎么退缩 挺厉害的
Was it scary just then? Mm-hm.
刚刚害怕吗 嗯哼
OK. All right. You can tell it is not ready to go yet.
好吧 你能看出来还没准备开始吧
Now what we're going to do is count down from 10. OK? Mm-hm.
我们现在从10开始倒数怎么样 嗯哼
All right. So the way that this works—
好 那么——
Good guacamole. Let's have a look at a replay.
很好 我们来看看回放
Oh, my goodness! OK. I mean that was unbelievable! Flinching.
天呐 难以置信 几乎没躲
He has avocado on him.
他脸上沾了水果渣
I mean you have got avocado. Stop it.
你脸上沾了东西 别动
Don't you start something that you can't finish.
不要做一些你承受不了后果的事
OK. Break it up you two!
够了你们两个
All right. Now, Cindy, how are you feeling?
辛迪 你现在什么感觉
I'm terrified. I'm truly terrified and traumatized.
害怕 真的害怕 刚刚那一幕给我留下了心理阴影
I should have sprayed—you know whatever done like...Put a plastic coat on.
我应该——不管怎么样……穿一件塑料外套
You are wearing a sweet dress. That's OK. Hang on.
你裙子很美 没事的 不要弄脏了
Yeah, you know what, you know what, give her this one.
她应该穿我的
There we go. There you go.
好了 好了
OK. I'm feeling better. You can cover it up. There you go.
现在好多了 可以把裙子遮住 好了
It is a perfect fit for you as well. All right.
这衣服也很适合你
So Cindy, go behind the glass.
辛迪 去屏幕后面吧
Let's flinch with Cindy Crawford!
请欣赏辛迪·克劳馥的躲避游戏
All right. I think I'm going to go—
好 我要选——
Citrus? Orange.
橙子 橘子
How is your vitamin c intake, Cindy? Is it good?
辛迪 你维他命C摄入量怎么样 足够吗
Oh, my god! I'm not going to be good.
天呐 我有种不好的预感
You're not going to be good with what?
你预感到了什么
I'm flinching.
我想后退了
You're going to be fine. You're going to be absolutely fine.
没事的 你一定会没事的
This is like flashbulbs. This is like flashbulbs in a camera, isn't it?
就像闪光灯一样 就像照相机的闪光灯一样 不是吗
This can't be more terrifying than going down a runway.
不可能比走T台还可怕吧
OK. That's what I'll imagine. Yeah.
嗯 我也这么想 对啊
I flinch when my—
我有时候——
Cindy Crawford.
辛迪·克劳馥
That was really good, Cindy!
很棒 辛迪
That was amazing! Look at this replay.
你表现得很好 看看回放
All right, Cindy. You were amazing.
好了 辛迪 你表现很好
I'm going to go behind the glass and I'm going to give this to you.
现在我去屏幕后面 把这个交给你
OK. All right. You keep it on. You keep it on. OK. All right.
好 你们继续 你们继续
OK, now choose whatever fruit you feel is the one to choose.
好 现在选一个喜欢的水果
It is very weird looking at my own mouth open like that. Very odd.
看着自己的嘴张成那样好奇怪 真的
OK. A tomato. We're going to go back to the tomato.
好了 选得西红柿 好 还是西红柿
Yeah. That's it. Matt, I mean just force it down.
就这样 马特 推下去
You're actually disgusting.
你是真的恶心
You know I saw you on Broadway in One Man, Two Governors. Yeah. Did you really?
我在百老汇看过你的《一仆二主》 真的吗
It was honestly one of the most amaze—
那部戏真的是最惊艳——
Ladies and gentlemen, that was Flinch.
女士们先生们 以上是“畏惧”游戏
More with these two when we come back.
稍后更精彩

A.Vghck1U6iWK;EqB6Lf^jEu&yo~IHKgDl#V84&8l%[z8UlR3fMbO2
分享到
重点单词
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • plasticadj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影响的 n
  • flinchv. 畏缩,退缩,畏首畏尾 n. 退缩,逃避
  • curtainn. 窗帘,门帘,幕(布) vt. (用帘)装饰,(以帘
  • bandn. 带,箍,波段 n. 队,一群,乐队 v. 绑扎 v
  • screenn. 屏,幕,银幕,屏风 v. 放映,选拔,掩蔽,遮蔽
  • recommendvt. 建议,推荐,劝告 vt. 使成为可取,使受欢迎
  • crassadj. 非常的;愚钝的;粗鲁的
  • rudeadj. 粗鲁的,无礼的 adj. 粗糙的,粗野的