日本大叔直播玩火 不慎烧掉自己房间
日期:2017-09-26 14:14

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
IVMf|l;fzO|TZ2LO%!p(X7qY9DJz;__

I saw an amazing video today.
我今天看到一个令人惊讶的视频
I don't know if you saw this, a 40-year-old Japanese man named Dasuke
不知道你们看到了没有 一个叫做高桥的40岁的日本人
was live streaming a game of Minecraft
在直播玩我的世界
and took a break to show off his new oil-match lighter.
休息的时候他展示了一下他新买的装油的火柴
Now, there are a lot of things wrong with what I just said.
我刚刚所说的话里有很多不对的地方
Firstly, playing Minecraft at 40.
首先 40岁还玩我的世界
Secondly, that's embarrassing in itself,
其次 直播玩我的世界
live streaming it even worse but then showing off your new oil match lighter.
之后还炫耀他的新买的装油火柴
I don't even know what an oil match lighter is, Reggie do you?
我都不知道装油火柴是什么 雷吉你呢

ygW,mezhmp-v1!l

日本大叔直播玩火 不慎烧掉自己房间

uSyAx7+TJ,IW7Jop~Z-

I've never heard of it. Sounds unnecessary.
我从来没听说过 听起来好像没什么用
Yeah, sounds completely unnecessary.
对 听起来完全没什么用
So he is streaming this. And this video we saw is so good. OK?
反正他直播了 而且这个视频太搞笑了
Here he is lighting his new oil-match thing.
现在他在点火柴
And immediately the box of oil matches flare up. The oil matches is flaring up.
很快火柴盒燃起来了 装油的火柴盒燃起来了
In his hand he has a lit match and he's dealing with the fire here.
他手里还有一根点燃的火柴 现在他在处理这根火柴
Now Redge, what would you do in that position?
雷吉 如果是你 你怎么做
I would—I would try to stamp it out.
我会想办法灭火
You go for a stomp out. And the lit match, you would...?
你会把火踩灭 那火柴……
Either throw it in my mouth or try to shake it off.
把火柴扔进嘴里或者甩熄
You go for a stomp out or shake it off. Right. It's all what we do.
踩灭或甩熄 很好 我们大家都会这么做
Not our man, Dasuke. This's the choice he makes.
高桥就不一样 他是这么做的
So here is his...He has dropped the match on to a bag of tissues.
他...他把火柴盒扔在了一袋子纸巾上面
A lit flame on a bag of tissues but all this time he's trying to put out the other fire. Right?
纸巾起火了 而他这时候还在想办法弄熄另一边的火
He is oblivious—this fire right now behind him.
他完全没注意到身后也燃起来了
Now he can feel something.
他现在感觉到了
Dasuke, that's it.
高桥是这么干的
So...OK, now. He's put what can only be described as a thimble of water onto the fire.
他现在只拿了一管水往火上浇
And he's picked up the fire inside the trash can.
然后把这堆东西扔进一只垃圾桶里
What would you do then, Reggie?
雷吉 你会怎么做
I'd place a flat object on top of the trash can to snuff it out.
我会拿一个平坦的东西盖在垃圾桶上把火弄熄
What was that object be made of?
那这个平的东西是用什么做的
Paper?

I mean don't do that.
千万不要
That's almost worse than what Dasuke's about to do.
你这个做法比高桥的做法更可怕
What would you do in such a situation?
你呢 会怎么办
I would throw it out the window.
我会把垃圾桶扔出窗外
Right, I shouldn't have asked. This is an absolute disaster.
好吧 我就不该问的 完全是一场灾难
Now not that I've had experience with a lit you know, packet of tissues next to a computer
这电脑旁边的一堆纸燃起来了 这事儿我可没经历过
because I've never got any tissues left but what he—not like that.
因为我电脑旁边从来不会有剩下的纸 不是你们想的那样
I have a cold. I have a cold.
我是感冒了好吗 我感冒了
Now Dasuke chooses what he should do is remove that trash can,
现在高桥觉得他应该把这个垃圾桶移走
take it outside maybe lay a wet towel or something like that.
把垃圾桶拿出去 然后在上面改个湿毛巾什么的
He takes the bin, bag of fire and he places it
他把垃圾桶拿到一堆纸盒旁边
in amongst his cardboard boxes underneath his wooden cabinet, right?
就放在他的木制衣柜下面
Wooden cabinets? And that's right, put it out with another cardboard box.
木制衣柜 对啦 用另一个纸箱灭火
He's immediately seeing the error of his ways
他很快意识到了自己的错误
and he tries to put the fire out with, that's it, yeah, that's what you want to do Dasuke,
然后换了一个灭火的方式 对 这就是高桥的办法
fan the flames with some more cardboard.
用更多的纸箱把火扇熄
So he's left the room. What do you think he's gone to do?
他离开了房间 你猜他干嘛去了
Tim, what would you do in such a situation?
蒂姆 如果是你 你怎么办
I would stop. I would stop, drop and roll.
我会停手 丢掉纸箱 然后滚一圈
Stop, drop and roll?
停手 丢下纸箱滚一圈
OK. You are all useless in the event of an fire. That's what I say.
好吧 你们在处理火情时一点儿忙都帮不上 我真的这么觉得
What you should do is firstly call the emergency service,
你要做的首先是打消防电话
secondly get a wet towel or a wet blanket and lay that over the flyer.
然后拿湿毛巾或者毯子把火扑熄
Not Dasuke. We've had to speed this up.
高桥不是这么做的 我们快进一下
Because he left the fire region for like two minutes.
高桥离开了这个房间 大约两分钟
Look how big that fire is now.
看看火现在多大了
This is...even now a wet blanket's not going to help. Here he comes.
这……湿毛毯也帮不上忙了 他来了
And I mean, he might as well throw a bowl of fire on the fire.
他倒了一盆水在火苗上
Now just chuck that in the fire. There you go.
然后把盆丢在火里
Leave the plastic. Look.
丢掉了塑料盆 看
That's the second bowl of water.
第二盆水
He's disappeared. He's sticking with the water thing.
他消失了 他去取水了
He leaves and we never see him again.
他走了 然后再也没回来
The good news for Dasuke is that he made it out of the house safely
好消息是高桥安全地离开了房子
and even more amazingly he has done something I've never thought would happen.
更令人惊讶的是 他做到了一件我从来没想过的事
He's made me a fan of live streaming.
他让我喜欢上了看直播

6hR6)1G9)#yJ;8XkH3%Ye#%t[L%oIEB4~13mJt6BSDEi%25%1xAA;~
分享到