这些街边标志有啥毛病
日期:2017-09-11 07:55

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
AxjR6lXAI6,QeeN]e&%pT.VZt_z.OgoB640hR

I'm looking through all my signs for viewers that send in things for our segment called, What's Wrong With These Sign Signs?
我在看观众们为“这些标志有啥毛病?”的环节发来的标志
This is sent in from Linda Lohanthal from Jersey City, New Jersey.
这是新泽西州泽西市的琳达·罗汉多发来的
I was walking down the street this summer and I saw this sign. Restrooms only for costumers.
今年夏天我在街上走着的时候看到了这个标志oPQQ[3F1o[IG。“仅供变装者使用”
Well, yes, you can use the bathroom, but first you'll have to dress like a pirate.
嗯,没错,你可以上厕所,但首先你得去穿个海盗服
Catharina Lumauge from Marcom, Canada.
这个是加拿大Marcom的Catharina Lumauge发来的

^r@mmonm#7f9ZYc%

115.jpg

ZKs8[2V;]sGs)&

I saw this sign as my family and I were on our way home, I pulled over so I could take a photo and send it to you.
我和家人一起回家的路上看到了这个标志,我停下车拍了张照片发给你
Mark Florist, service for temple, wedding, puberty, funeral and more.
“马克花店,为寺庙、婚礼、青春期、葬礼等服务”
Puberty, something tells me Mark doesn't understand flowers or puberty.
青春期,我感觉马克既不了解花也不了解青春期
My voice is changing, here's some flowers.
我正处在变声期,给你一些花儿
Ida Chua from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
马来西亚吉隆坡的Ida Chua
My friend saw this sign on her holiday and texted it to me.
我朋友在度假时看到了这个标志就把它发给我了
I don't know what it means but I think if you get caught doing it you'll never do it again.
我看不懂这啥意思,但我感觉你要是被逮住一次,那以后就再也不能这么干了
Sue Nyberg from Minnetonka, Minnesota. I was sitting at a stop light behind this car.
明尼苏达州Minnetonka的休·尼伯格发来的,红灯时我坐在这辆车的后面
I think they meant to say something about organizing, but that's not what I saw. I orgy for you.
我觉得他们应该是想说组织啥的,可我看到的不是这样4aC%#84kD~V(f4L7U^5。“我为你狂欢”
I don't know what they do, but they probably charge for by the hour.
我不晓得他们是干嘛的,不过他们可能按小时收费
Would've been funny if I had that.
要是我的车牌号是那样就逗比了
I'm gonna try that again. I don't know what they do, but they probably, never mind.
我要再来一遍x9!jWkK~q,n08。我不知道他们是干嘛的,不过他们可能...还是算了
Boy, try it again? All right.
哈哈,再来一次?好吧
I don't know what they do, but I'm pretty sure they charge by the hour.
我不晓得他们是干嘛的,不过我感觉他们按小时收费
No, so it wasn't me, it was the joke.
不,说的不是我,笑话而已
Wen Ji Young from Guanjong, from Guanju, China.
中国广州文纪勇发来的
I saw this online shopping website here in China. Ellen DeGeneres.
我在中国一个购物网站上看到的,“艾伦·德杰尼勒斯”
Now it's even signed Cameron Diaz, and yet-
她身上都签着卡梅隆·迪亚兹呢,但是
It says Ellen DeGeneres. Well all white people look alike, I understand.
下面还是写着“艾伦·德杰尼勒斯”,好吧,白人都长一个样,我懂
Thanks for sending those in, if you see a sign that’s not quite right please send it to me.
谢谢你们发来的东西,如果你看到不太对的标志请发给我哦

7&|RgHog*N(tZ-~l+QdPExZitJ%.!JTqc#F-beaxX;
分享到