多莉去哪儿 趣味总动员
日期:2017-08-22 10:12

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
[&bdFd^Dtd;|0V3Q&wbX-XQ^K

On June 8th, the entire cast got together to go to the premiere of Finding Dory, and
在六月八日 所有的演员在《多莉去哪儿》集体露相
we sent Andy Zeener to cover it in a special suit that I made just for him.
我们派安迪去采访 他穿着我为他定制的特殊服装
I'm here on the red carpet for, the blue carpet, for the premiere of Finding Dory.
我正站在红地毯上 是公布《多莉去哪儿》首映的蓝地毯上
Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming.
一起来游啊 游啊 游啊~
Hi. Don't mind me, I'm Andy. You are super-creepy.
嗨 不要在意我的穿着 安迪 你(的穿着)真是超级可怕
Thank you for that. We're playing games tonight.
谢谢你的称赞 今晚我们来玩游戏吧
Want to play a game? We're going to play three-card Monte with shells.
什么游戏?我们用贝壳来玩"三张赌一张"
You win, I have to take a shot. You lose, you have to take a shot.
你赢了 换我来猜 你输了 就继续猜
I kind of tuned out a long time ago. That one.
在你移动贝壳前 我就已经盯着下面有东西的那一个 就是这个
Oh! A second chance. That one. Hey creepy Dory, thanks for this.
啊哦!再猜一次 这个 嘿!丑多莉 非常感谢

c[0mxc|juzhxD1#cZ


b)vG9^E~xPKw=RJ=JW

Get in here, Tayt. How are you bud? I'm good.
来这儿 Tayt 你好吗 孩子 我很好
My gosh, where did you get that tie? Ellen.
我的天 这个领带谁给你的 艾伦给我的
She gave you a special tie for a special night?
是特地为今晚的活动准备的领带吗?
Yes. I wish I had something Dory to wear.
没错!我也为了今晚的活动特地穿上多莉装
Violet, you're doing great, do you do this on the weekends? No.
维奥莱特 你的泡泡吹得真好看 你周末的时候会吹泡泡吗 并没有
Is it an occupation for you or just a hobby?
这是你的任务还是你的爱好?
I think just a octopus. That's what I thought.
我现在在扮演章鱼 我也这么觉得
Hi Brielle, how are you? Good. How are you?
嗨 你好吗 很好 你呢
Can you tell me what kind of fish I am? A blue tang.
你这身打扮代表你现在是什么鱼?一条蓝刀鲷
Blue tangs like to eat algae from the rocks and coral.
蓝刀鲷喜欢吃珊瑚和岩石上的海藻
My gosh, you are really smart. And how would you swim? Show me how you'd swim.
我的天 你真聪明 作为蓝刀鲷 你是怎么游泳的 展示一下吧
I'm familiar with this squeeze. It's mama. Oh, Mama, how are you?
这熟悉的挤压感 是妈妈 哦 妈妈 你怎么样
Oh, God. Do I resemble Ellen? God, what next? Yes.
哦 我的天 我和艾伦像吗 天 第二个问题什么鬼 对的
You feel so good. I know, so do you.
你这个服装摸起来真舒服 我知道的 你也是
Remember I'm married, Betty. Name three things you do in the ocean.
贝蒂 记住 我已经结婚了 说三件你能在海里干的事
Swim, drown, fish. Everyone goes home with a gift from our gift bucket.
游泳 潜水 钓鱼 每个人回家的时候都可以从我们的礼物盒中带走一个礼物
A tie pin. You see, it's a theme. Okay. No. All right.
一个领带别针 你看 这挺符合今天的主题的 嗯 别扔回去 好吧
Wow. Enjoy the picture. It's going to be 3D, right?
哇哦 好好欣赏这个图片 它看起来像3D立体的 对吗?
Will be after this, I can tell you that.
我先看我手上的 再告诉你
Three celebrities you'd like to be on a nude beach with?
你希望在天体海滩上看到哪三个明星
Justin Timberlake, Steven George Moss and Ellen DeGeneres.
贾斯丁·汀布莱克 史蒂芬·乔治 以及艾伦·德詹尼丝(叮)
Three places you wouldn't want to get sun burned.
你不希望身上的哪三处不被晒伤
Face, arm pits... Nethers.
脸蛋 胳肢窝 腹部以下 大腿中间
Three things you shouldn't do in a dark theatre.
你觉得在黑暗的剧场里不应该做的三件事是什么
Five, four, three, two- Daytime show.
倒计时 五 四 三 二 日间剧场
It's a daytime talk show, I work for Ellen, she's on in the daytime.
这是日间脱口秀 我为艾伦工作 她就在日间脱口秀里
Here comes the boss. I got her.
老板来了 我看到她了
She's going to, I was afraid that was, thank you for turning around.
她过来了 我好害怕 感谢你转过身来
Hi, how are you? That's nice, that's a nice outfit.
嗨 你好吗 还不错 你这衣服也还不错
I just happened to have it in the back of the closet, Ellen.
我只在私下穿这种衣服 艾伦
That's really sweet. Name three places that you wouldn't want to find sand.
真甜 说出三个你不希望看到沙子的地方
Five, four, three- In your orifices. There's a lot of those.
五 四 三 在你的各个穴窍里 那里有很多沙子
So yes, that counts. Portia, for you.
好吧 这个算数 波西娅 该你了
Yep. Name three places you wouldnt want to get sunburned. Your butt, your.
好的 说出三个你不希望晒伤的地方 屁股和…
It's a very- That was two cheeks. Yeah, both cheeks.
这个太.. 哦 两个脸颊 对 两个脸颊
Good, she's getting there. And before you go. Yes?
很好 任务完成 然后在你离开之前 什么?
First, you want to guess what's in there?
首先 你猜猜这里面装的是什么
Portia, stand back, this is going to be messy it's tequila.
波西娅退后 这会弄脏你的 这是龙舌兰酒
All right. Did I miss? No. You got it all in, all of it.
好的 我射准了吗?没有 全进了 都进到我的嘴里了
It feels good on the eyes. You're going to be so drunk.
我的眼睛感觉还好 你快喝醉了
Everyone goes home with a gift, this is our aquarium of goods.
每个回答完问题的都可以带着我们送出的礼物回家 这是装礼物的水族箱
Portia, That's the boss. She can take all of them if she wants.
波西娅 这就是老板 她可以带走任何她想要的
From the premiere of Finding Dory, bye Ellen, thank you so much.
这就是《多莉去哪儿》首次公演的现场采访 再见 艾伦 非常感谢你
That's the ending, we'll be right back.
采访到此结束 我们马上回来

qfJgUrnP|E5m=0fxbm1TVgoTM7x3WyKiK)Y-WuxX#j78,qBD|,N(Q
分享到