培根三明治之战
日期:2017-09-01 17:10

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
-l)JX|fSvt)13)wP.Ge_=F06yT%y

Yo Foodtubers, today we've got a battle of battles,
哟!美食频道的小伙伴儿们,今天,我和一个家伙之间即将拉开一场激战
with none other than Mister Bacon, Kevin Bacon!
这人不是别人,就是培根,凯文·培根!
And of course, today the battle is the great British bacon sandwich.
当然了,战斗的名义是“伟大的英国培根三明治”
All right, sounds good.
好吧,听上去还不错
And apparently you've got a few tricks up your sleeve.
显然,你肯定有两把刷子
Yeah, look and learn man. (Okay)
当然,看好了,学着点儿吧年轻人(好吧)
Let's see what you've got.
来,让大家看看你的手艺怎么样
So, the perfect bacon sandwich starts with the perfect, perfect loaf.
满分的培根三明治首先得有最最好的面包了
We want a beautiful one centimetre slice.
我们要把面包切成一厘米厚的薄片
Very important, not too thick, and not too thin.
这一点非常重要,不要太厚,也不要太薄
Nice bit of butter.
来点儿黄油
You going to get started or what?
你要开始了还是准备怎么着?
Yeah, I'll get to it sooner or later.
嗯,早点儿晚点儿没什么关系
Okay, so when it comes to bacon there is only one bacon and that's smoked bacon.
好吧,说到培根,只有一种培根,那就是烟熏培根
If it ain‘t smoked, get out of here.
不是烟熏培根?好的,走你
So I'm going with some beautiful little back bacon, gorgeous.
我要用一些漂亮的培根腿肉,漂亮
A little bit of oil on the top and then straight into the grill, to grill that bacon.
表面上撒点儿油,直接放进烤箱烤
So you're connected to everyone yeah?
你有跟上大家的节奏吧?
So they say.
据说是这样没错
Okay, do me.
行,亮瞎我的眼吧
Well we're both on Food Tube like right now so...
咱都在美食频道,就像现在这样,所以……
So like One Degree of Separation?
就像《一度人脉》那样?
It's your lucky day.
今天你走运了
Shall I plate up?
我是不是应该摆盘了?
Yeah, let's see it.
是的,我们走着瞧
Unbelievable crispy bacon, look at that fat dancing on top of the bacon.
不可思议的酥脆培根,看看,上面的油都在舞动
Can you see that Mister Bacon? (Nice.)
培根先生,你看见了吧?(不错)
We've got some nice bacon.
漂亮的培根到手了
Looks good man!
看着还不错伙计
Well, that's all I've got to do because my sandwich is just humble and beautiful
我要做的就是这些了,因为我的三明治既低调又漂亮
and if you want to be a bit naughty, put it into the fat extra flavour.
如果你想玩点儿花样,那就把面包丢到油里,增加点儿味道
Cut it in half, put it on an angle like that.
把面包切成两半,像这样留一个角度
The perfect ba...con...sand...which.
满分培……根……三明……治
Ey, buffering's just not my thing.
呃,缓冲可不是我的风格
My mobile's baconed up to 4G from EE.
我的手机已经从早期英语升级到4G了
Right. less stopping, more chopping.
好了,让我们少点儿停顿,切起来PsHClDbir^ZS^qwHkN
You call this a loaf? Now THIS is a loaf.
这个也叫面包?这才叫面包lKGpTWNwV5~_FSUM-Fty
Ahhh, nice.
啊,不错B6bDzmmkp_]W.lPgB6
sandwich

-3]*Wk,8r_XS9e.zW

Butter? Nah, mayo!
黄油?不,蛋黄酱
Sweet tomatoes, tomatoes, who says tomatoes, tomatoes?
甜美的番茄,番茄,谁说是番茄,西红柿i)0OO^&Nm~a9(y3NyPG
Pickles. What's next?
腌黄瓜pk-Znxe9h;M。接下来?
Yeah. Lobster, hello!
对,龙虾,你好啊
Let's get some steak in there
放点儿牛排
Yeah! That's what I'm talking about.
耶!这才是我的范儿
And don't forget those eggs,
别忘了还有鸡蛋
what's bacon without eggs right?
没有鸡蛋的培根像话嘛
That's right. Bacon.
没错,培根
Not bad
还行
How? How, just how did that? Where did.
咋样?你咋,你咋?你哪儿……
Just a minute. this is...
等一下,这是……
Hey. Bacon don't buffer.
嘿,培根不会吞吞吐吐
Buffer? That's not even a bacon sandwich!
吞吞吐吐?那个分明不是培根三明治
Jamie, this is a bacon sandwich.
吉米,这是培根三明治
This is a bacon sandwich.
这才是培根三明治
This is a bacon. No!
这才是培根,好吧
It's what I grew up with.
我一直是吃这种三明治长大的啊
this is a bacon...Let me explain. Oliver. Sandwich. Bacon sandwich.
这才是培根,我来解释一下uAriI8c%8JJ89#j~*PS。奥利弗三明治RDP&p,==m![#Ygz。培根三明治
Okay, if you like this video then please like it.
好吧,如果你喜欢这个视频,请点赞
If you want to share it on your communities, please share it
如果你想跟大家分享这个视频,请分享出去
and if you haven't subscribed, high 5. High 5 to subscribe.
如果你还没有订阅,击个掌YqjLDZi=77HyP47slsmO。击掌订阅
Go on, right there. Right there!
来,再来,再来
How the hell are you going to eat that?
那玩意儿你准备怎么吃啊
Is that chainsaw still around? Chainsaw?!
刚才的电锯还在吗?电锯?!

p341p[]C;d&Uo2AaS~2dyRhsm![%RV)%2@QlO&aM=#I!-T,zHTa2
分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • grilln. 烤架,铁格子,烧烤(食物) vt. (在烤架上)烤
  • slicen. 薄片,切片 vt. 切成薄片,削
  • lobstern. 龙虾
  • humbleadj. 卑下的,谦逊的,粗陋的 vt. 使 ... 卑