土豆沙拉
日期:2017-10-27 16:51

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
B_eV]rRqt&&mg~pOi8t9;M;)oGp2S,fUFPw#O6

Hi lovely people from Food Tube Channel!
嗨,美食频道的朋友们大家好
What are we doing today?
今天我们做什么呢?
I'm going to make for you and for me
我要给大家,也给我自己
a fantastic fresh, tasty Potato Salad! Yes!
做一道超赞的,又清新,又美味的土豆沙拉,没错!
You will love it!
你们一定会喜欢的
So simple.
太简单了
Three ingredients, maximum flavour.
三种食材,高筋面粉
let me get a colander.
我来用一下滤锅
Some fantastic potatoes I just boiled.
我刚刚煮好了一些超赞的土豆
The small potatoes, they cook for about 15 to 20 minutes.
个头较小的土豆,大约15-20分钟就煮熟了
You move it. And drain it.
把锅端下来,把水倒掉
Put the potato inside your hands.
把土豆拿在手里
And just peel it.
就这样给它去皮
Those are not too hot for me. I don't need a cloth myself.
这对我来说还不是特别烫,我不需要布
So simple. Everyone can do that.
太简单了,谁都会
You need about 5 potatoes for a person.
一个人的话大约需要5个土豆
But I can eat 10.
但是我可以吃10个
I'm a little bit greedy.
我有点儿贪嘴
Then you have the onions.
接下来是洋葱
Red onions. It's very sweet.
红洋葱,口感非常甜
Start from the middle if it's possible,
可以的话从中间切开
Have to be extremely fine. Rings of onions.
要切成非常薄的薄片
If you like the other onions, use the other onions.
如果你不喜欢红洋葱,你也可以用其他的洋葱
I'm gonna use a little bit more.
我再切点儿
Slowly, you have to loosen it.
慢慢地把洋葱撕成小圈圈
Little salt.
来点儿盐
Little red wine vinegar.
再来点儿红酒醋
But you know what?
但是你知道吗
ssaallsal

3SPhiVRl|kY5OrB

If you don't have red wine vinegar, you go white.
如果你没有红酒醋,用白葡萄酒醋也可以
If you don't have wine vinegar, so what?
如果你连白葡萄酒醋都没有,怎么办呢?
Use a lemon. It will work.
用柠檬,用柠檬效果也是一样的
You mix it nice. You let it stay for about a minute.
把它们混合均匀,静置一分钟
No longer than that.
不要超过一分钟
You get a potato and you cut in wedges.
取一个土豆,切成楔形
Did I say the right word? wedge, yeah?
是楔形吧,我没说错吧
What a salad!
这沙拉!
Little salt.
来点儿盐
Make sure you got some fantastic salt.
一定要用好盐
Little bit of crashed pepper.
再来点儿胡椒粉
Quite a lot of the extra virgin olive oil.
再淋点儿特基础榨橄榄油
Bounded olive oil. I love it. Right!
橄榄油,我喜欢.I6LZ#h*mRcOb!)dg;L。可以了
Oregano. Just put it in your hands.
牛至,放在手里
And crush it.
揉下来
Look the way it's coming down.
看看,这样就下来了
Oh, yes, Oh, yes. Let it go. Fantastico.
啊太好了,太好了o5u=CnZV5lLbw|Cntf。剩下的放一边儿 太棒了
Clap your hands.
拍拍手
Get those fantastic onions.
抓一点儿洋葱
The acidity went away.
醋的酸味已经挥发了
And the lovely vinegar stays in.
但是漂亮的醋留下来了
Put them inside.
把洋葱放到碗里
Everything goes in.
汁儿也别浪费
Mix with your hands.
用手和匀
Don't be afraid. Yes
不要怕,就是这样
Inside the dish
装盘
Right at the end, you sprinkle some more salt.
最后,再撒点儿盐
A little bit of olive oil.
再淋点儿橄榄油
Little oregano to celebrate it.
放点儿牛至点缀一下
And this is fresh, tasty Potato Salad, Genaro way.
这就是口感清新又美味的土豆沙拉,用我的方法做出来的
If there' a better salad, I don't want to know.
如果还有更好的沙拉,不要告诉我
I'm going to enjoy, here in Malta. Look where I am!
我准备就在这里享用了qO7vS~KWNl。看看我在哪儿
Thank you for watching my video, Foodtubers!
感谢大家观看我的视频
This recipe was adapted from my book called Passione.
这个食谱取自从我的书Passione
Take a look, you will love it!
翻一番,你一定会喜欢的
And make sure you check out my channel!
记得去看我的频道噢
Subscribe, it is free. Bye!
订阅一下,免费的,再见

|bv_bT*c7mQLK.S#tfCdaXRWYE(+H(vZ65t2Z]Y^W6
分享到
重点单词
  • recipen. 食谱,秘诀,药方
  • vinegarn. 醋
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • loosenvt. 放松,松开,解除(便秘等),放宽 vi. 变松,
  • tastyadj. 好吃的
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • drainn. 下水道,排水沟,消耗 v. 耗尽,排出,排干,喝光
  • crushv. 压碎,碾碎,压榨 n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤,迷恋
  • extremelyadv. 极其,非常
  • channeln. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法 vt. 引导