Party Foul 当众出丑
日期:2017-08-13 16:44

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Welcome to English @ the Movies, where we teach you American English heard at the movies.
欢迎来到《看电影学英语》节目,我们在这里教授你在电影中听到的美式英语。
The Angry Birds Movie is animated, meaning the characters and the scenes are drawn.
《愤怒的小鸟》拍摄成了一部动画电影,也就是说这里边的角色和场景都是画出来的。
It is a comedy, which means it is funny.
这是一部喜剧片,很有趣。
Our phrase from the movie is "party foul."
今天的短语party foul就出自这部电影。
Let's watch and look for the phrase "party foul."
我们一起来看一下,留意一下party foul这个短语。
Sometimes when I get upset, I have been known to blow up!
当我沮丧的时候,我就会炸平一切!
Surprise! Excuse me. Party foul!
惊喜!不好意思。我搞砸了!
So what do you think that means? Party foul:
那么,你认为party foul是什么意思呢?
You did something wrong or awkward in a group or the party is over?
是你在群体中做了一件很奇葩的错事还是派对结束了?
Listen again and see if you are correct.
再听一遍,看看你是否是正确的。

《愤怒的小鸟》

Sometimes when I get upset, I have been known to blow up!
当我沮丧的时候,我就会炸平一切!
Surprise! Excuse me. Party foul!
惊喜!不好意思。我搞砸了!
Party foul means "you did something wrong or awkward in a group, usually at a party."
Party foul的意思是你在一个群体中做了一件错误的或奇葩的事,通常是在聚会上。
The big black bird party fouled when he blew up the house by accident.
当炸弹黑意外地将房子炸掉的时候,他就当众出丑了。
This is a "slang" term, a very informal one you use with your friends, but not necessarily with your boss.
这是一个俚语,一个会在你与你的朋友之间使用的非正式用语,但在你的老板面前就免了。
It is one used mostly by younger people.
这个短语年轻人用得比较多。
And that is English @ the Movie. I'm Ambor.
以上就是今天的《看电影学英语》,我是安博尔。

分享到