Felt Like I Belonged 有归属感
日期:2017-08-02 17:48

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Welcome to English @ the Movies, where we teach you American English heard at the movies.
欢迎来到《看电影学英语》节目,我们在这里教授你在电影中听到的美式英语。
Today's phrase is "felt like I belonged."
今天的短语是felt like I belonged。
Actor Bradley Cooper plays a chef who wants to open a new restaurant.
演员布莱德利·库珀在这部电影中饰演一名厨师,他想新开一家餐厅。
He believes that is what he does best. It is his passion.
因为他认为这是他自己最擅长的事。也是他的热爱所在。
Let's take a look. Watch for the phrase "felt like I belonged."
让我们一起看一下。留意一下felt like I belonged这个短语。
If you try to start a new restaurant
如果你想试着开一家新餐厅,
there are at least a dozen people who will try to have you killed.
那么至少会有十几个人想要试着杀死你。
The kitchen is the only place that I've ever felt like I really belonged.
厨房是唯一一个我觉得有归属的地方。
I loved every minute of it. The heat, the pressure, the violence…
我爱在这里的每一分钟。这里的高温、压力、暴力...

Felt Like I Belonged 有归属感

So what does that mean "felt like I belonged?"
那么felt like I belonged是什么意思呢?
To feel right, to feel at home or to feel like breaking something?
是感觉舒适,感觉在自己家一样还是想要摔东西?
Let's listen again and see if you are correct.
再听一遍,看看你是否是正确的。
The kitchen is the only place that I've ever felt like I really belonged.
厨房是唯一一个我觉得有归属的地方。
I loved every minute of it. The heat, the pressure, the violence…
我爱在这里的每一分钟。这里的高温、压力、暴力...
Felt like I belonged means that a person feels like part of a group.
Felt like I belonged意指某人感觉自己是那个群体的一员,
It is where you are most comfortable with others, where you feel at home.
你在那里与其他人相处得最舒适,让你感觉像在家里一样。
The actor opens a restaurant because he feels comfortable working in the kitchen. So where do you belong?
因为在厨房工作感觉很舒心,所以这位男演员开了一家餐厅。那你又属于哪里呢?
And that is English @ the Movies. I'm Ambor.
以上就是今天的《看电影学英语》,我是安博尔。

分享到
重点单词
  • passionn. 激情,酷爱
  • violencen. 暴力,猛烈,强暴,暴行
  • phrasen. 短语,习语,个人风格,乐句 vt. 措词表达,将(
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • chefn. 厨师,主厨
  • pressuren. 压力,压强,压迫 v. 施压