斯潘格勒惊人的厕纸试验
日期:2017-08-07 14:11

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
w6&@UVm.d95aIJ1F-#HIYD@m

I never know what you're doing.
我都不知道你在做什么
I see there's toilet paper here and other things.3
我看到这里有卫生纸还有一些其他的东西
Don't even worry about it. Come around here.
别担心 到这边来
I want you to do something that you would do as a kid.
我想让你做一些像小孩子会做的事情
So you remember a kid science experiment,
所以你记得一个关于孩子的科学实验吗
Where you would take a bucket and swing it over your head
拿一个桶并把它摇晃过你的头
With water in it? Mm-mm. Oh, okay. Then this gets to be a first for you.
里面还装着水 嗯嗯 好的 那么这是你第一个要做的
I think you're really gonna enjoy it.
我想你一定会很享受的
So here, watch this, so i've got this bucket, and you just take a piece of mom's tupperware,
这边 看这个 我有这个桶 你只是拿着妈妈的特百惠的一小部分

=iil%qwuwB

80.jpg

I1]k0oggO=5Gh_Z

and you drill holes in it, and then you put ropes on it, so that's perfect, and now this is great.
然后你在上面钻孔 用绳子穿过里面 然后很完美了 现在它已经很好了
So you're gonna hang on here like this,
你要像这样拿着它
and then I want you to swing it back and forth
然后我想让你把它摇摆回来
Really hard and then just swing it up and over your head.
并用大力气 将它摇摆经过你的头部
It's gonna be great. Okay. Okay, you're gonna like this. Okay. Okay, ready?
这会很棒的 好的 好的 你将像这样 行 好 准备好了吗?
All right, so it's back and forth like this.
好的 所以像这样让它前后摇晃
Yes, and then just give it enough energy. It called centrifugal force.
是的 然后给它一点足够的能量 这叫做离心力量
Give it-up and over the top. Go, go, go. Yes. Yeah, okay, okay, okay.
让它向上摆到最高 加油 加油 是的 是的 好好好
Wow. You could go crazy if you want. I'm sorry. Yeah. Was that kind of fun? It's fun.
哇 如果你想的话 可能会变疯狂 不好意思 是的 这有趣吗 这很有趣
And so--but I was thinking this might be more fun
但我觉得这样会更有趣
If we did it this way, so here's the glass, and so I'm just gonna have you hang onto this.
如果我们这么做 这是玻璃杯 我要你待会紧紧抓住它
Okay, so here, about that much. Good. Hang onto that.
好的 这里就有这么多 好 抓住它
And then I thought it would be more fun
然后我认为这会更有趣
If we did it with a hoop, so now you just put it here like this,
我们拿一个圈做 所以你现在只用像这样把它放在这里
and now we just swing it around, all right? Uh-huh, yep.
然后我们就摇摆它 好吗 啊嗯 好
All right, so here we go like this. Okay. Hup. Nice. See, a little practice.
好 那么我们像这样开始吧 好的 哈!好 看 一个小操作
This is what a college degree will get you. Got it.
这是一个大学学位的水准呢 明白了吗
Okay, okay, watch this one. Yeah, you do it. I've been practicing this one here.
好好 看这个 你试一下 我在这试过一次了
Watch this. Watch this. Hup. Nice. Wow, that's nice.
看这个看这个 哈 好的 哇 真棒
Check this out. Yeah, that's good. Watch this. Boom.
看好了 是的 很棒 看这个 嘭
Okay, watch this. Ahh, like this. See, like that. Isn't that awesome?
看这个 啊 像这样 快看啊 像这样 是不是很棒?
Yep. I can't stop, though. Right here, watch this. Hup. Hup.
是的 我要停不下来了 好吧到这里 看这个 哈 哈
Tada. Wow. Yes, my lady. Tada. It's like tom cruise in "Cocktail." Cheers.
塔哒 哇塞 是的亲爱的 塔哒 这样是《鸡尾酒》里汤姆克鲁斯做的 干杯
I know you've always wondered, how does an airplane fly?
我知道你们总是好奇飞机是怎么飞起来的
Yep. Pfft, who hasn't? So--so the secret is bernoulli's principle. Mm-hmm. Okay.
是的 嗯 谁没这么想过呢 所以这个秘密在伯努利法则里 嗯嗯 是的
So--and the best way to show that is with toilet paper. So now watch this.
所以最好的展现方式是用卫生纸 现在来看看这个
If you want the airplane to fly or the toilet paper to shoot up in the air,
如果让飞机或者卫生纸飞起来 发射向天空中
You would think that you would just blow underneath like that.
你可以像那样往下吹它
And see how it shoots up in the air? Yes. But check this out.
然后看它是如何飞向空中的 是的 仔细看清楚了
If you blow over the top, bernoulli said that fast-holding air creates low pressure.
如果你发向最高处 伯努利说过极快而稳的空气可以创造低压
It will lift it up like this, okay? Here, watch this. See, you just did it.
低压将让它像这样升起来 可以吗 这样 看好了 看 你这样做就好
Yeah. Isn't that awesome? Yeah. Did not know that. Well, that's pretty much all i've got.
好的 是不是很棒?是的 之前还不知道呢 好 我需要的就是这么多了
Okay. So... I've been on 15 times, and this is... This is your best one yet.
好的 所以 我试过15次了 这是… 这是你最棒的一次
Thanks. That's great. Oh, here, I've got this.
谢谢 那很棒 欧 这里 我还有这个
So here, I was thinking with a hair drier-- Here, you can hold it like this here.
这里我想用一个吹风机 这里 你可以像这样抓住它
So just hold on, and now check this out.
你就这样抓好它 然后先在看看会怎样
Watch this fast-moving creates an area of low pressure. Isn't that kind of cool?
看看 快速的移动会制造一种低压空气 这是不是有点酷
Yep. So you can kind of reel it out a little bit like this too.
是的 所以你也可以稍微把它放长一点
And there you have it. It's...it's pretty much-that what I got. Right.
然后就变这样了 这…这还挺长的 我要的就是这个效果 是的
But then i was thinking, if you could just make it bigger,
然后我在想 如果可以把它更加放大化
So this is great, because when you t.p. A home, it takes so long to do it...
那就很棒了 因为当你在家时做 就会需要很长的时间
Oh, please. And if you could do it fast and leave... Yes, so much better.
欧 请 如果你可以更快地做和离开 是的 会更好
Then the police don't show. All right, so watch this.
警察也不会出现 好的 看看这样
So you just take a paint roller, and you kind of roll it out this way.
你只用拿一卷纸 然后像这样卷它
So i'm gonna give you this, and so all you have to do is turn that on,
我将给你这个 你需要做的就是把它打开
And just kind of aim it there. Oh, that's perfect.
然后稍微对向那里 啊 真完美
That's a really good one Take this one. Here, try this one. Ready?
这确实是很棒 拿着这个 这里 试试这个 准备好了吗?
Here, do that way. I'll do it this way, all right? There you go.
这里 那么做 我会这么做 可以吗? 开始了
Isn't that great? That's perfect. Yeah. So...bam. Yeah.
那是不是很棒 非常棒 是的 所以 嘭 是的
See, you've got to get the really cheap stuff, all right? Has to be thin.
看 你就用了这么简单的工具 对吗?就得精简一些
Well, it has to be like sandpaper, all right,
好 得用像这种砂纸一样的 好吧
So nobody would ever want it, but that's a lot.
没人会想这么做 那很多
So I was kind of thinking if that was fun,
所以我有在考虑 是不是那样也有趣
If you could get a bunch of friends...
如果你有一堆朋友
But I don't really have that many friends. So come on over this way.
但我真的并没有很多朋友 所以可以这么做
Take a look at this. All right.
看这个 好的呢
There are 60 rolls of toilet paper here hooked up to 60 leaf blowers.
这里有六十卷卫生纸 连着60个吹风机
And it think daniel bernoulli, who died in the 1700s, would be proud, right?
想想在十七世纪逝世的丹尼尔伯努利 他会很自豪的 对吗?
Because when you flip the switch, they're all gonna go at once, all right?
因为当你轻按下开关 它们立刻都会飞起来 对吧?
Okay. And here, I have this switch right here. And so this is yours.
是的 这里有个开关 然后这是你的了
No, no, no, but you don't have to worry about it.
啊不不 你不必担心
We at the very end are gonna roll it all back up. Oh, we are?
我们结束的时候会把它们都卷回来 哦 我们会这样?
And we're gonna get it right back to the holiday inn,
然后我们将把这些还到那些度假旅店去
Where we took it, all right? Oh, okay, great. So it's...
我们拿着的这些 可以吗?哦 好的很好 所以这是…
And there's no toilet paper in this audience. Well, okay, you ready for this?
在观众那不会有卫生纸的 好吧 你准备好了不?
Yes. Okay, kind of help me with this.
是的 好 像这样帮下我
I'm gonna do a three, two, one, and then you just kind of flip it on.
我会数一二三 然后你只用按下开关就行
Fast-moving air creates low pressure, bam.
快速的气流会创造低压
Ready? Here we go. Three, two, one. Flip it on.
好了吗? 开始吧 一 二 三 摁开关
This has never happened to a show before. Hey, shut it off. Shut it off. This is so good.
这从来没有在哪个秀上发生过 嘿 把它关了 关了它 这很棒
I think bernoulli would be proud of us.
我想伯努利会为我们而骄傲的

LSP;a.ezjH+^SGCKKYaVSoUMr8n&ySqMwJR7VPRduxcg
分享到