贾斯汀·比伯给粉丝打电话恶搞
日期:2017-06-27 08:24

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Justin has vowed to be here every week as long as he possibly-- is in town,
贾斯汀发誓每个星期都会来这 只要他可以在这个小镇上
so--so you'll be here every week.
所以所以每个星期你都会来这
And--'cause the last time you were here, we pranked some people in the bathroom.
并且因为上次来这里的时候 我们在浴室里捉弄了一些人
We surprised some women and scared them, and it was really fun. Yeah.
我们使一些女人感到惊奇吓唬她们 那的确是很有趣 是的
And so now, this is something you do on your own. What do you do?
现在 你要做一些你自己可以做的事 你要做什么?
I just love doing prank phone calls with my friends.
我喜欢对我朋友玩电话恶作剧
It's, like, probably top five favorite things to do, so...
这个 像 大概是我最喜欢做的前五件事情 所以……

40.jpg

You're just sitting around, and you just call people.
你只是坐着 然后给别人打电话
Do you ever tell them it's you? No. No. No.
你以前告诉过她们你是谁吗?没有 没有 没有
I just let it play on. Okay, so make sure-- if you get a prank phone call, don't hang up.
我只是玩玩 好吧,所以确保--你如果接到了一个恶作剧电话 不要挂断
It could be Justin. You don't know. Don't just hang up.
他可能是贾斯汀打的 你只是不知道 不要挂断电话
All right, so we're gonna prank somebody now that we know is a big fan of yours.
好的 所以我们现在开始来恶作剧别人 是我们知道的你一个狂热粉丝
Let's do it. And she actually-- she goes to college,
让我们开始 她实际上她是大学生
schedules her classes around watching my show, so she is a fan of mine and yours.
她除了上课以为就是在看我的节目了 所以她是我和你的粉丝
And what are you gonna do? What are you gonna say?
你将要做什么?我要说些什么?
So I was thinking, 'cause she goes to UMass-- I got these notes here.
让我想想 “因为她在马塞诸塞州大学上课”--我这里有一些笔记
She is a really good student, so I think we should scare her
她是一个很好的学生 所以我认为我们应该吓吓她
saying that we got her grades, and they're not doing too well. Okay.
说我们得到了她的成绩 她的成绩不是很好 可以
Who are you gonna be? Who you be? I don't know. - "Who you be," I say.
你要变成谁?你是谁?我不知道 “你是谁 ”我说
I think I should be, like-- Who you be? Who you be? Who you be though? For real.
我认为我应该 像--你是谁?你是谁?说真的 你到底想当谁?
Right. All right. No, all right, so who do you think I should be?
好的 都可以 不是 都可以所以你认为我应该是谁?
I got two voices. I think I should either be John, with the deep voice, or...
我有两种声音 我认为我可以是约翰 用低沉的声音 或者……
I could be Peter. What do you think? You guys think Peter or John? Peter, okay.
我可以是彼得 你认为怎么样?你们让我是彼得还是约翰?彼得 好的
Peter? All right, cool. Okay, shh. All right. Shh. All right.
彼得?好的 很棒 好的 嘘 好的 嘘 好的
Hello? Hello. This is Peter from UMass. Is this Miss Melanson? Yes.
你好?你好 这里是马塞诸塞州大学的彼得 是曼森小姐吗?是的
I'm actually the head of the English department,
我是英语系的主任
and it's been brought to my attention that you've been missing some classes lately.
这有个事情引起了我的注意 你最近旷了一些课
Is that true? Um, no, I haven't missed any class. This is Miss Melanson, correct?
是这样的吗?嗯 不是 我没有错过任何一节课 是曼森小姐 是吗?
Yes. Jocelyn, yes. Okay, and your parents are LeeAnn and Steven? Yes.
是的。乔斯林 是的 好的 你的父母是李安和斯蒂文吗?是的
Okay. This--this isn't funny to me. I don't know why you're laughing.
好的 这个对我来说不是很好笑 我不知道你为什么要笑
Well, it's not funny to me. I didn't miss any class.
好的 对我来说不好笑 我没有旷过任何一节课
You--did you go to class yesterday? No, it was a snow day.
你你昨天去上课了吗?没有 昨天是下雪天
Well, we actually had school yesterday. It wasn't a snow day at all.
好的 我们昨天实际上是有课的 昨天不是下雪天
What are you gonna do about it? Okay. You got to make it up. You should probably--
你要做一些什么?好吧 你需要补过这个错误 你应该--
I'll have to talk to the admissions department and figure it out, 'cause...
我想要说我找教务处解决这个问题了,因为……
Say, "Stop yelling at me." Stop--first of all, you can stop yelling at me.
说 “别对我大喊大叫” 停下来首先 你不要对我大喊大叫
I'm sorry. Just calm down. "My assistant wants to speak with you."
对不起 你先冷静下来 “我的助理想和你说话”
One second, my assistant wants to speak with you. Okay.
一秒钟 我的助理想和你说话 好的
Yes, I'm his assistant, and I don't do accents nearly as well as he does.
是的 我是他的助理 我不学也和他口音差不多
My name is Ellen DeGeneres, and that was Justin Bieber
我的名字是 艾伦·德杰尼勒斯 并且那个是贾斯汀·比伯
that was on the phone with you just now. Oh, my God.
刚刚和你通话的人 哦,我的天
We're taping a show right now-- I know, youJustin was being--
我们现在在录制一个节目--我知道 你--贾斯汀在--
Justin, that was rude. That was rude. I'm sorry. It was his idea to call you.
贾斯汀 之前很不礼貌 之前很不礼貌 对不起 打给你电话是他的主意
But actually, Justin thought you should come to a taping, and so we'll fly you out here.
但是实际上 Justin认为你应该来录制节目 所以我们在这给你订了机票
You'll come to a show, you'll meet Justin, and--would that be fun?
你可以来我们的节目 你可以见到贾斯汀 你觉得开心吗?
Oh, I'm about to start screaming. I'm jumping around. My roommate thinks I'm crazy.
噢 我开始尖叫 我跳来跳去 我的室友认为我疯了
Oh, my God! All right. All right, well-- Thank you so much.
哦 我的天!好的 好的 好的--十分感谢你
You're welcome. And buckle down. Quit fooling around in that college there.
不客气 我们倾尽全力 在那所大学停止恶作剧
I'll try not to. All right, we'll see you soon. Okay, thank you so much!
我不希望那样 好的 我们很快再见 好的 十分感谢你
All right, bye. I love you guys. Ah, we love you too. Love you.
好的 再见 我爱你们 嗯 我们也爱你 爱你

分享到