哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第237期
日期:2017-08-03 10:50

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Describe these three archetypes.
描述这三种原型
And they told them this is for the next experiment where we just want people to evaluate these archetypes.
他们被告知,这是为下次实验做准备需要这三种原型的描述
Not knowing that actually by describing these archetypes, these individuals were primed.
但他们不知道的是,通过对原型进行描述自己已经被影射了
They were primed for a soccer hooligan, for a secretary, or for a professor.
他们分别被影射为足球流氓,秘书或教授
And then they have to do intelligence tests afterwards, memory test after those primes.
影射后,他们接受了智力测试及记忆力测试
Those who had to describe the day of soccer hooligan performed the worse.
描述足球流氓日常行为的人表现得最糟
In terms of memory. In term of intelligence.
无论是记忆力还是智力
Then there was the secretary and those who performed the best were those who described the professor.
然后是描述秘书的人,表现最好的是描述教授的人
Now they didn't study any harder before.
而他们之前并没有更努力学习
happiness

Nothing changed except for the fact that there was a prime, that there was something planted from the environment in their minds.
什么也没有改变,除了发生了影射环境中有东西植入了他们的思想
The question then is, how can we create a positive environment for ourselves,
现在的问题是我们如何为自己创造一个积极的环境
where we are primed by the positive, where we can be happier, more successful and so on.
让自己受到积极的影射,变得更幸福,更成功等等
And there's many ways in which we can do it. Let me share a few.
方法有很多,我跟大家分享几个
In fact there's going to be your assignment for this week, or one of the assignments to create a positive environment.
其实这将是你们这周的作业之一,即创造一个积极的环境
So you are some of the examples.
举几个例子
Have pictures of people you love or places you love, the importance of these things is that even if you don't see them, you see them.
找一些你爱的人或地方的照片,这些东西很重要,因为即使你不看它们
So on the subconscious level it's still there.
潜意识中还意识到它们的存在

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到