麦粒和艾伦一起玩游戏为乳腺癌集资
日期:2017-07-15 16:45

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

So twitch has volunteered to get in the splash tank.
所以推奇志愿进入水箱
Miley is gonna shoot the bow and arrow.
麦莉要拿起弓射箭
The object of the game is to pop as many balloons as you can in 60 seconds.
这个游戏的目标就是60秒内弄爆尽量多的气球
For each balloon you pop, it's $1,000.
每打爆一个气球 就会获得1000
And if you pop the middle one, that's when the water comes down on twitch, all right?
如果你把中间的那个射爆 水就会倒在推奇头上

57.jpg

Let's get twitch in there, and let's, uh... Here we go.
我们让推奇站在那儿 让我们 额 开始吧
Yes! All right. Go, miley! Let's get 60 seconds on the clock. I feel like a ken doll.
好勒 好了 加油 麦莉 我们定时60秒 我感觉自己像肯娃娃
Okay. Oh, no! Hold on!
好 啊 不要啊 淡定
You're happy-you're in luck that it's me, 'cause I can't do anything. Okay, good. All right.
你高兴了吧 你得庆幸是我在射箭 因为我啥也不会 好 好了好了
Okay, you already said it was bad luck to have a good rehearsal.
你说过那是运气不好 就为了排练好点
Yeah, she had a good rehearsal, and that's bad luck. Wait, ellen, help me, okay?
是的 她排练的很好 刚刚运气不好 等等 艾伦 帮帮我好吗
So I do the two and then there.
所以我做了第二步 第三步是这样
Put your fingers on each side of the bow and pull it back.
把你的手指放在弓的两边 然后拉弦
Okay, okay, okay. All those... No!
好的 好好 这些…… 不要啊
Why is it-I'm not getting enough-- Just further back, I think.
为啥啊 我还没准备好 我觉着得后退一点
Not that I know how to do, but pull it back. Wait, ellen, go.
我知道的就是拉弦 等等 艾伦 射
Oh! How's that? Sorry! It's for a good cause.
噢 感觉如何 不好意思啊 为了这个足够好的理由 我拼了
That's $10,000 for breast cancer research foundation.
将有10000美元用于乳腺癌研究基金
And, miley cyrus, thanks for being here. Come back anytime. Thank you so much.
麦莉·塞勒斯 谢谢你来到现场 欢迎随时回来 非常感谢
Have a wonderful weekend. Be kind to one another. Byebye!
周末愉快 要对他人友善 拜拜

分享到