(单词翻译:单击)
Do you wear this outfit all the time?
你老穿着这样的衣服吗?
Every time I go on hikes, of course.
每次远足都会穿 。
You go on hikes a lot?
你经常远足吗?
I've been on hikes when I was five, four, three, pretty much all my ages.
我从5,4,3岁开始远足,永远都在远足 。
Been on hikes all your ages?
永远?
Yeah, pretty much. That's pretty good. I like this. So, let me ask you this, Henry.
差不多 。非常好,我喜欢 。亨利,让我问你几个问题 。
What made you famous?
你是怎么出名的?
Basically, just one video of me crying about the planet.
其实是一个视频,我当时在为地球哭泣 。
Do you know how many people saw this video?
你知道有多少人看你的视频吗?
I think even more than I can think.
我想会超出想象吧 。
Like 600 million, I think. That's a lot.
我想应该是6亿吧 。这是个天文数字 。
I want to see it so everybody can see what made you famous.
我们重温一下那个视频,让现场观众看看你是怎么出名的 。
Oh, yeah. Okay, let's go. Let's take a look at it. This up here. Okay.
好的 。来看看吧 。看大屏幕 。好的 。
The planet is gonna be wrecked.
地球将会毁灭 。
They throw trash on the ground.
人们随地乱丢垃圾 。
They cut down trees.
人们砍伐树木 。
They are being so bad.
人类总是肆无忌惮地破坏环境 。
I could just call them dumb people.
他们愚昧无知 。
Or maybe even a bad word, the "S" word.
用一个不好听的单词来形容,那就是“S”开头的那个词
What is it that upset you?
你为什么那么伤感?
Well, I don't like people cutting down trees.
我不喜欢人们砍树木 。
I don't like people making forests into roads because it's animals' houses,
我不喜欢森林变成公路,因为那里是动物的家,
and I don't like big factories that pump smoke up into air.
我不喜欢冒着烟的大工厂 。
No, I do not like that. Really? Mnh-mnh.
我不喜欢这些 。真的吗?是的 。
Well, Henry, let me ask you something.
亨利,我问你啊 。
If you were the President of the United States, what would you do?
如果你是美国总统,你会怎么做?
Well, if someone littered or did something bad for the planet,
如果有人乱扔垃圾,或是做对地球不好的事情,
I would put them in jail for about a month or a week,
我会让他进监狱,监禁一个月或是一周,
and then I would let them out, and then they would never litter again because of that lesson, ever again.
然后将他们放出来,然后他们就不会乱扔东西了,因为他们接受了惩罚 。
What should people be doing to help the planet?
你认为人们怎么做才能保护地球?
How big is your car?
你的车大吗?
Say, man, what my car got to do with this here?
我的车和这个有什么关系?
Okay, before I answer that, what happens to people with big cars?
在我回答之前,我想问你人们的车很大会怎样?
Cause I need to know how much time I'm getting for it. I'm going to say that I hope you have a little car,
因为我想知道我会被监禁多长时间 。我希望你有个小车,
because if you have a little car, then it uses less gas, and it pumps out less smoke.
因为这样的话,就会少用汽油,也会少排气体 。
Oh, okay. If you drive a big car, then...
哦,好的 。如果你开大车的话,那么...
Steve Harvey, take a bus.
史蒂夫,你坐公交吧 。
Steve Harvey take a bus?
史蒂夫坐公交?
Yeah, if you have a big car, that's only..
是的,如果你的车很大,那只有...
Yeah, you got a big car. Do you? I didn't say I had a big car. I didn't say that. No, I didn't. Are you trying to send me to jail? No.
我知道了,你的车很大,不是吗?我没说我有大车,我可没说 。我没说 。你要把我关起来吗?没有 。
I didn't say. I'm not trying to. But listen, Henry! A bus is bigger than the car!
我没说 。我不会把你关起来 。听我说亨利,公交比汽车大得多啊!
And I'm a little crazy getting off this bus.
我不想下车,这会让我感到疯狂 。
You know, they're going to look at me, and they're going to go wow, Steve ain't doing good.
他们会注视着我,然后...说哦,史蒂夫不够优秀 。
I don't really know what you're talking about. They do.
我不知道你在说些什么 。他们知道 。
I have something for you, actually.
我有东西送给你 。
Oh, thank you. What is this? It's a recycle bot.
哦,谢谢 。是什么?一个循环装置 。
Oh, this is great. That's pretty good, man. Thank you very much.
这太棒了 。非常好看,非常感谢你 。
I like that, a recycle bot. And it reminds me to recycle.
我很喜欢,循环装置 。它会提醒我去循环利用 。
And so, can I give you something?
我也有东西送给你,你要吗?
Yeah, of course. I'm going to set that there. Don't touch it 'cause it's mine. Okay. Okay.
当然 。我会把这个放在这儿 。别碰它,因为这是我的 。好的,好的 。
Don't touch it. I don't want nobody...And stop looking at it, cause it's mine. It's not yours.
别碰它,我不想让人拿走它 。别再看了,这是我的不是你的 。
I'll be right back. Stay here, Henry. I got something for you.
马上回来,亨利你坐在这里 。我给你准备了个东西 。
Now I'm gonna set this here. That's yours.
我把它放在这里,这是你的了 。
Thank you, Mr. Harvey. Yeah. No, Henry, you're welcome.
谢谢你,哈维先生 。不用谢,亨利 。
But guess what? What?
但你猜怎么着?什么?
You see this tree right here? Yeah.
看见这棵树了吗?是的 。
All of us at Little Big Shots, we're going to plant 1,000 trees just like that in your name in a forest.
所有“小小达人秀”的工作人员,我们将在森林以你的名义种下一千棵这样的树 。
I got another surprise for you, though, Henry.
我还有个惊喜给你 。
This is the Little Big Shots presents the Environmentalist of the Year—Henry.
“小小达人秀”将年度环保人士的证书颁给你,亨利 。
Ladies and Gentlemen, Henry.
女士们先生们,亨利!
Thank you so much!
非常感谢!
America, a big hand for Henry! Our future is safe! Give your love for Henry!
朋友们,为亨利鼓掌!我们的未来是光明的!为亨利鼓掌!