你知道爸妈的工作是什么吗
日期:2017-06-30 18:47

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Most kids have no idea what their parents do at work.
大多数小孩都不知道父母的工作是什么
I didn't really understand what my father did,
我以前也不知道我爹干嘛的
I didn't really understand what my father did, until I was... I'm not joking.
我以前也不知道我爹干嘛的 直到我 我没开玩笑啊
I think I was like thirty when I finally said, hey,
我好像三十岁的时候 才想起来问
What are you... what are you up to and why...
嘿 你是 你的工作是什么 而且为什么
What do you like, I know where you were what...what's going on there?
你喜欢什么呢 我知道你在哪儿上班 在那儿做什么工作呢
What do you and why you're in a suit?Does anyone...
你做什么 为啥你穿着工作服 你们跟我一样吗


So, I thought it might be fun tonight to talk to some children
所以我觉得今夜跟一些孩子们聊这个会很好玩
So, I thought it might be fun tonight to talk to some children
所以我觉得今夜跟一些孩子们聊这个会很好玩
on our Hallowood boulevardbar which by the way
顺便说一下 在我们好莱坞林荫大道这个地方
is the best place to bring kids. You just...
最适合带孩子了
can drop them off in the morning and let them run around
你早上把他们扔那儿 让他们自己玩
until way after dark, Elmo and Spongebob will take care of them, so...
天黑了再接回来 Elmo和Spongebob 会照顾他们 所以
Anyway that migh be funny to ask kids what their parents' jobs are,
不管咋样 问一下孩子关于父母的工作 应该很好玩
and we have some children lined about side right now we found kids on the street.
我们在街上找了一些小孩 他们现在在那边排着队呢
And let's go out there. And... Hi! What is your name?Anely Scarcia.
让我们开始吧 嘿 你叫什么名字呢 安利·斯凯西娅
Oh! Hello, How are you? Good. How old are you? Six.
你还好吗 还不错哦 你几岁啦 六岁
Six years old so you're in school. What are you going into the first grade? Yes, sir.
所以你现在是一年级生吗 是呀
OK, great. And when does the school start, soon? Yes.
嗯 很好 学校什么时候开学啊 是不是快了 是的
It does. Are you excited about that? Kind of...
你激动不 有点吧
Kind of, but it is. It's fun to have the summer, right? You do not have to do that kind of thing.
有点 不过 有暑假还是很爽的对吧 你也不用上课
Yes. OK. Now, did your Dad have a job? Yes.
是的 好 你爸爸有工作吗 有
OK. That's good. That would be uncomfortable thing if the answer was no.
嗯 很好 如果说没有那就不太和谐了
What does Dad do for work?He is a truck driver.
你爸爸是做什么工作的呢 他是货车司机
Oh.OK. Well, that's very simple. What kind of things does he drive in his truck?
噢 嗯 不是很难的工作 你爹货车里都装什么东西
Well, he, he delivers stuff. OK, and what about your Mom? She is a nurse.
额 他 他运货 好的 你妈妈呢 她是个护士
She is a nurse at a hospital? No...Yeah? I don't quite get that.
她在医院当护士吗 不是 嗯 这个我不是很清楚
What's that?I don't quite get that. You don't quite get that? She doesn't work at a hospital? No.
什么 我不清楚 你不清楚 她不是在医院工作吗 不是
She's just a freelance nurse walking around on the streets bungeeing people? No No.No? Ok.
那她是个自由护士 在街上走 然后给人们提供治疗吗 不是 不是 不是吗 那好吧
Alright, let's check with, um, it's your mom or dad. I'm not sure whose arm that is.
好 我们来检验一下 你旁边的是你妈妈或者爸爸 我不是很清楚那是谁的胳膊
Oh, your mom. Are you a nurse? Yes, I am. And... Are you working at a hospital?No, I don't.
啊 是你妈妈 你是个护士吗 是的 嗯 你在医院上班吗 不在
Oh, you don't.Ok. Well, I was right. And your husband, is he a truck driver?Yes, he is.
噢 不是 没错 你丈夫是货车司机吗 嗯是的
Oh, how about that? Oh, very nicely.I'm shocked by the way. I really am.
怎么样 非常棒啊 我被惊到了 我真被惊到了
I would love to know, by the way.
顺便说一嘴 我想知道
I'd love to know what your son Benjy thinks you do for a living.
你儿子Benjy觉得你是做什么工作的
Because you stand next to me and I still haven't figure it out.
因为你站在我旁边 我都还没搞清楚
It doesn't have more...Yeah, it's no idea, yeah, alright.
这个没有 嗯 不知道 好
Let's see who's out there and next. Hi, what's your name? Bryce.
让我们看看那边的孩子 看看下一个是谁 嘿 你叫什么呢 布莱斯
These kids all look like they stepped out of a, a catalogue or something.
这些孩子看上去都像是从目录里出来似的
How old are you, Bryce?Six. Six years old, very good.I like your hat. Thank you.
你多大了 布莱斯 六岁了 六岁了 很好 我喜欢你的帽子 谢谢你
Hahaha... So, Bryce, what is your, um, Dad do for a living? Does he have a job?
嘿哈哈哈哈 所以 布莱斯 你爸爸是做什么的 他有工作吗
Uh...I don't know. You don't know? Ok, what about your Mom?
额 我不知道啊 你不知道吗 那好 你妈妈呢
Yes. What is her job? Uh...She, she does a karate Singer.
这个我知道 她的工作是什么 额 她是空手道歌手
What? She's a karate person? Yes. Oh, wow. She teaches people karate?
什么 她会空手道?是的 哇哦 她教别人空手道吗
No, she uh...she... She, like...does this stuff in the front...
不 她 额 她 她 在做类似前台这样的事情
She what?She does this stuff in the front desk.
她啥 她在前台工作
Oh, she works at the front desk at the karate center. Hahah...
噢 她在空手道中心做前台是吗 哈哈哈哈
Is that your Mom there with you right now? Yes. Alright. Hi, how are you?Hi.
你妈妈现在是在你旁边吗 是的 好的 你好吗 嘿
And so he was correct you work at the front desk at a crowdy center?
他说的是对的吗 你在一个人很多的中心做前台 是吗
Yes, we're on a karate studio and my husband, he teaches classes and I run the front office.
是的 我们在一个空手道工作室工作 我丈夫他给学生上课 我在前台工作
Oh, I see. Alright.
噢 我明白了 好
So, he probably never just goes in the back that's why he doesn't know what his Dad's doing.Alright. Hahaha...
所以 他可能是从来没有进去过 所以他不知道他爸爸的工作是什么 好 哈哈哈
Alright, thank you guys. Thank you. Very well done. That's pretty good. I have to say it.
好的 谢谢你们 谢谢 非常好 我不得不说 做得不错
Oh... Who's next? Hello, there. What's your name? Shirleen.
噢 下一个是谁 你好啊 你叫什么呢 舍琳
Shirleen, where're you from? Canada. Canada. Oh, that's like a whole of a country, isn't it?
舍琳 你来自哪儿呢 加拿大 加拿大啊 噢 这好像是一整个国家 不是吗
Yeah. Haha... Shirleen, does your Mom and Dad work? Yes.
恩 哈哈哈 舍琳 你爸妈有工作吗 有
What do they do for work? What're their jobs? My Dad's an electrician.
他们是做什么的呢 他们的工作是什么 我爸爸是个电工
Ok, well ,and where does he put elec...he puts electrical wire in that sort of thing?
噢 好的 那他把电 他是把电线放到某些东西里面是吗
Yes.Yes? And your Mom? My Mom does community corrections.
是的 是吗 那你妈妈呢 我妈妈在社区矫正处工作
Well, get a prison? Kind of. Yeah, kind of! Haha...
啊 在监狱里?算是吧 嗯 算是吧 哈哈哈
How long has your Mom been in prison? Haha... She's never been in prison. Oh? She's never been.
你妈妈在监狱里多久了 哈哈哈 她没坐过牢 嗯 她没有坐过吗
Because just a minute ago, you said she works in prison, right?Yes, but she...
一分钟之前 你说她在监狱里工作是吧 是啊 但是
Alright. Ok, well, remember you're under oath here.This is the United States. Haha...
嗯 记住 头顶誓言 不能胡说 这里可是美利坚合众国 哈哈
Alright, let's check in with your, I think that must be your Dad there. Hey, there. How are you doing?
好的 我们来检查一下 我想那一定是你爸爸 嘿 你好
So, your wife's in prison, uh? Well, off and on. Off and on, yeah?
所以 你太太在监狱里是吗 额 时而在 时而不在吧 时而在 时而不在是吗
And did she get both jobs correct?Uh, yeah. More or less.
你闺女把你们俩的工作都说对了吗 额 差不太多吧
Alright, very good. I'll see that the Canadians nowhere. Alright, thank you guys.
好 很棒啊 我觉着加拿大人真是无处不在 好的 谢谢你们
Alright, so, let's check in with one more.
嗯 我们再来看最后一个孩子
I think we have... Who do we have out there?
我想我们有 那边还有谁呢
We have one more, uh, ok...Hi, kids, you're brother and sister? Yes.
我们还有一个 额 嘿 孩子们 你们是哥哥和妹妹吗 是的
What are your names?Rocal and Ael.
你们叫什么名字呢 罗卡尔和阿埃尔
Alllright...And what do you, what did your Dad do for a work for a living?
好的 嗯 你 你们觉得你们爸爸靠什么谋生呢
Poop in his underwear. Haha... He does what? Hahah...
在内衣里拉粑粑 哈哈 啥 他做啥 哈哈哈
What is? Is that, is that your Dad? What's he, uh...Is your Dad with you there?
什么 那是你们的爹吗 他是 额 你们爸爸和你们在一起吗
Oh, yeah, yeah, ok, yeah, that... That's my boy. Johnny.
噢 是 好 额 这才是我乖儿子 约翰尼
He doesn't know how clothes he wore. He really is. Haha...
他连衣服都不会穿 他真不会 哈哈哈
Don't believe my Dad. Don't believe him? Why? Does he make up stories? Yeah...
不要相信我爸爸 不能相信他 为什么呢 他编故事是吗 是的
And how often does he poop in those underwear?So much, every single day. Hahaha...
那么他多久会在内衣里拉一次粑粑 特别多 每一天吧 哈哈哈
Alright, well, that's Johnny Knoxvilke of course, and I really ...
好的 那位当然是Jonny Knoxvilke 而且我真的
It's a little bit lying on.(What's up guys?)
这多少有点撒谎了(怎么了)
I am Jimmy Kimmel, if you like that, subscribe to our YouTube channel
我是吉米·坎莫尔 如果你喜欢这个视频 请在YouTube上订阅我们
to get all our latest videos before they die and go to YouTube to have it.
在视频被毙掉之前 赶紧去看吧 请去YouTube观赏

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • uncomfortableadj. 不舒服的,不自在的
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • channeln. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法 vt. 引导
  • oathn. 誓言,誓约,咒骂语
  • communityn. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案