(单词翻译:单击)
Calleigh, that outfit, let me guess—karate.
卡莉,你这身打扮让我猜一下,空手道 。
It's not karate. What I just saw...It's kung fu. Oh, I'm sorry, okay. Kung fu.
不是空手道 。那我看见的是...是功夫 。哦,抱歉,是功夫 。
Okay. What's...
好的,什么...
Either she's really interested or I'm boring already.
我想她是感兴趣我,亦或是我非常无聊 。
What's...what's the difference between karate and kung fu?
空手道和功夫之间有什么不同?
Karate is when you use your feet.
空手道用脚 。
Kung fu is when you use your hands and your feet. Really?
功夫用脚也用手 。真的吗?
I have a question for you.
我有一个问题问你?
Yes? Why you don't have any hair?
说吧?你怎么没头发?
Cause I'm a taekwondo master,
因为我是跆拳道大师,
and when you graduate with a fifth-degree black belt, they shave your head as part.
黑带五段时,他们把我的头发剪成了这样,当作...
And also, I have another question.
我还有另外一个问题 。
You've got another question.
你还有问题 。
Why you have a beard?
你为什么有胡须?
Well, see, that's really a mustache.
其实这是胡子 。
Are you interviewing me? Yes. Yes.
你是在采访我吗?是的 。是的 。
Why are you staring at me?
你为什么盯着我看?
This is actually called paying attention.
这个叫做集中注意力 。
Cause you're so, you're so pretty.
因为你太美了 。
Does your sisters and brothers have mustaches like you? Do my sisters and brothers have mustaches?
你的兄弟姐妹有你这样的胡子吗?我的兄弟姐妹有胡子吗?
Well, none of my sisters do.
我的姐妹们是没有的 。
And if I said they did, I could never go back to Cleveland again.
如果我说她们有,克里夫兰我可就回不去了 。
Show me some moves.
给我们展示一下你的招式 。
Where is the staff at? You have a staff? Yes. There.
你的武器呢?你有武器吧?有,在这里 。
Okay, hold tight, hold tight there. Hold tight.
抓紧它,抓紧了 。
Too close, too close. Okay, hold it, hold it. Turn around this way.
太近了,太近了,拿住它,拿住 。面向观众 。
We gonna do the moves. Show the people.
你将向他们展示 。
Yeah. Are you supposed to...Get all this out the way. That's good.
非常好,你应该...把这个拿那边去,不错 。
Are you, are you supposed to, like, hyah! Dui! Sho! Shwe! Too close, too close.
你是不是应该这样,哈!Dui! Sho! Shwe!太近,太近 。
Hyah! Hyah! Hyah! Hyah! Hyah! Hyah! Hyah! Hyah! Hyah! Hyah! Hyah! Hyah!
哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!哈!
Okay, that's close. Yeah, yes.
好了,太近了,好了,好了 。
Why are you staring at me again?
你为什么又盯着我?
Okay. Come on. Let me see what else you got. Okay.
来这里,看看你还有什么招式 。好的
I like that.
我喜欢这个 。
The final move, I'm supposed to hold some wood.
最后一招,我要拿一些木板上来 。
Okay. Okay, here we go.
好了,在这里 。
So...You're supposed to hold it like this.
那么,你应该这么拿着 。
Okay. Okay. Now, okay. So stay right there.
好的,你站在这里 。
Let me get my arms out so we don't have nothing going on.
等我拿稳它,要不然该出事了 。
You'll be fine. Focus, focus. I'm gonna be...Okay! Hold on. Let me get it right.
你会没事的 。集中,集中注意力 。好的,等一下 。让我拿稳它 。
Let me get nice and long. That's good.
让我拿稳它 。这样就很好了 。
That it? Yeah, there we go.
好了,非常棒 。
Ladies and gentlemen, make some noise for Calleigh!
女士们先生们,为卡莉鼓掌!