TED十佳演讲之现在或永不 能让你多出10年额外寿命的游戏(1)
日期:2017-06-07 11:38

(单词翻译:单击)

演讲文本

I'm a gamer, so I like to have goals. I like special missions and secret objectives.
我是一个游戏玩家,因此我喜欢得分。我喜欢特殊的使命和神秘的目标。
So here's my special mission for this talk:
因此,我这次演讲的特殊使命是:
I'm going to try to increase the life span of every single person in this room by seven and a half minutes.
我将尽力为这个大厅里的每个人延长七分半钟寿命。
Literally, you will live seven and a half minutes longer than you would have otherwise, just because you watched this talk.
的确,你将比你原来多活七分半钟就只因为你来看了这个演讲。
Some of you are looking a little bit skeptical.
恩,你们有些人看起来有些怀疑。
That's okay, because check it out — I have math to prove that it is possible.
没关系,看一看吧,我做了算数去证明它是有可能的。

能让你多出10年额外寿命的游戏

It won't make much sense now. I'll explain it all later,
现在,听起来不符合常理我过一会解释,
just pay attention to the number at the bottom: +7.68245837 minutes.
只要注意一下最下方的数字:加上7.68245837分钟。
That will be my gift to you if I'm successful in my mission.
如果我成功完成我的使命这七分钟将是我给你们的礼物。
Now, you have a secret mission too.
现在,你也有一个秘密的使命。
Your mission is to figure out how you want to spend your extra seven and a half minutes.
你的使命是想想怎么花掉这多余的七分半钟。
And I think you should do something unusual with them, because these are bonus minutes.
我认为你应该用这点时间做点不寻常的事,因为这是本不属于你意外的收获。
You weren't going to have them anyway.
你在其他地方可能都难以得到。
Now, because I'm a game designer, you might be thinking to yourself,
现在因为我是一个游戏设计师,你可能正在想,
I know what she wants us to do with those minutes, she wants us to spend them playing games.
我知道她想我们在这几分钟里做啥,她想让我们花时间玩游戏。
Now this is a totally reasonable assumption,
就现在而言,这是一个完全合理的假设。
given that I have made quite a habit of encouraging people to spend more time playing games.
就大家知道的而言,我习惯鼓励大家多花时间去玩游戏,
For example, in my first TED Talk,
比如说,在我第一次的TED Talk时,
I did propose that we should spend 21 billion hours a week, as a planet, playing video games.
我建议每个星期全球花两百一十亿个小时去打电子游戏。

视频及简介

演讲简介

当游戏设计者Jane McGonigal发现他自己在卧床不起甚至想自杀之后明白了如何好起来。她开始钻进科学研究,并且创造出有治愈效果的游戏“非常棒”。在这个感人的演讲中,McGonigal解释了一个游戏如何能够增强人们的适应力,并且还保证能为你的生命额度增加7.5分钟!


分享到