TED十佳演讲之游戏的力量:最棒的游戏社交圈(5)
日期:2016-01-22 10:56

(单词翻译:单击)

演讲文本

The third one I want to talk about quickly is the progression dynamic,
第三个我想快速讲一下的是进步动机,
where you have to sort of make progress,
当你不得不进步的时候,
you have to move through different steps in a very granular fashion.
你很规律地一步一步前进。
This is used all over the place, including LinkedIn, where I am an un-whole individual.
这种动机在各地都适用,包括Linkedln,我并没有全部完成。
I am only 85 percent complete on LinkedIn, and that bothers me.
只完成了85%,我很在意这个。
And this is so deep-seated in our psyche
这种进步的动机在每个人身上如此根深蒂固
that when we're presented with a progress bar
以至于当我们面对一个有进度条的任务,
and presented with easy, granular steps to take to try and complete that progress bar, we will do it.
它会细分成很多小的步骤,让你会愿意尝试完成这个进度条,
We will find a way to move that blue line all the way to the right edge of the screen.
我们会尽力移动那条蓝线,一直移到屏幕的最右边。

最棒的游戏社交圈

This is used in conventional games as well.
这一动机在传统的游戏中也有所体现。
I mean, you see this is a paladin level 10, and that's a paladin level 20,
我的意思是,你看这是圣骑士10级,那是圣骑士20级,
and if you were going to fight, you know, orcs on the fields of Mordor against the Raz al Ghul,
当各位将士准备前往摩多攻击半兽人,
you'd probably want to be the bigger one, right.
你或许想用那个大块头,对吧。
I would.
我会想要右边的。
And so people work very hard to level-up.
所以人们拼了命想升级。
"World of Warcraft" is one of the most successful games of all time.
“魔兽世界”是一款卖的很好的游戏。
The average player spends something like six, six-and-a-half hours a day on it.
平均每个玩家每天花大概6到6.5个小时玩这个游戏。
Their most dedicated players, it's like a full-time job.
最专注的玩家,恐怕是全职的。
It's insane. And they have these systems where you can level-up.
这简直是疯了。游戏系统规定可以升级。
And that's a very powerful thing. Progression is powerful.
这个很强大。进步的驱动力是巨大的。
It can also be used in very compelling ways for good.
这也可以被用来做好事。
One of the things that we work on at SCVNGR
我们在SCVNGR做的一件事情就是
is how do you use games to drive traffic and drive business to local businesses,
想出利用游戏的手法,对当地企业进行操作,
to sort of something that is very key to the economy.
这对经济发展非常重要。
And here we have a game that people play.
这里我们给大家设计了这样一个游戏,
They go places, they do challenges, they earn points.
他们到一个地方,完成挑战,赢得经验值。
And we've introduced a progression dynamic into it,
我们已经把进步动力的方式引入游戏之中,
where, by going to the same place over and over,
人们通过一次次到相同的地方,
by doing challenges, by engaging with the business,
不断地完成挑战,参与经济活动,
you move a green bar from the left edge of the screen to the right edge of the screen,
会使的一根绿色的进度条从屏幕的左边不断向右边推移,
and you eventually unlock rewards.
最终你能得到奖赏。
And this is powerful enough that we can see that it hooks people into these dynamics,
这种方法也很有效,它能够激起人们的进步动机,
pulls them back to the same local businesses, creates huge loyalty, creates engagement,
不断把他们拉回到同一个当地企业,建立巨大的客户忠诚和亲密关系,
and is able to drive meaningful revenue and fun and engagement to businesses.
这给企业带来了可观的收入,娱乐和承诺。
These progression dynamics are powerful and can be used in the real world.
这种进步的动机很强,可以在现实生活中使用。

视频及简介

演讲简介

迄今,我们已经习惯了用Facebook和Twitter获取网络上的社交关系资源——建立在真实世界上的网络社交圈。在TED波士顿,Seth Priebatsch展望了下一个正在建设中的:“游戏社交圈”,并讲述了非常强劲的,将会改变教育和商业的,行为驱动的游戏动机。


分享到
重点单词
  • screenn. 屏,幕,银幕,屏风 v. 放映,选拔,掩蔽,遮蔽
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • engagementn. 婚约,订婚,约会,约定,交战,雇用,(机器零件等)
  • engagingadj. 动人的,迷人的,有魅力的
  • dynamicadj. 动态的,动力的,有活力的 n. 动力,动力学
  • compellingadj. 强制的,引人注目的,令人信服的
  • conventionaladj. 传统的,惯例的,常规的
  • dedicatedadj. 专注的,献身的,专用的
  • loyaltyn. 忠诚,忠心