佩吉恋爱了
日期:2017-05-19 06:43

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

You are so good in this movie, and the fact that you play--
这部电影你演的太棒了 你演的这个角色
it's a real couple. Mmhmm.
是一对真实的恋人 嗯哼
And for those of you who don't know about the story
以及这些故事中你所不熟知的人
or the movie or who you play, tell them.
或者这个电影或者你演的这个角色 告诉他们
Sure, well, I play Stacie Andree,
好的 恩 我演的是斯泰西安德鲁
who's this incredible woman.
一个特别棒的女士
She's from Pennsylvania .
她来自宾夕法尼亚洲
She met a woman named Laurel Hester,
她遇到了一个女人名为劳拉海斯特
played by Julianne Moore,
由朱丽安娜摩尔饰演

11.jpg

a very decorated detective in New Jersey.
是新西泽一个特别厉害的侦探
They fell madly in love.
她们疯狂地爱上了对方
They became domestic partners.
她们成了同居恋人
They built their whole life together.
她们一起创造生活
They bought a house.
她们买了一幢房子
And then Laurel was diagnosed with stage four cancer,
之后劳拉被诊断为癌症
and she went to give her benefits to Stacie,
之后她把她财产给了斯泰西
and the county officials where they lived
但是她们所居住的那个县
denied them the right to do that
不同意她们有权利那样做
strictly because they were in a samesex relationship.
因为她们是同性恋关系
And then they decided to fight, and they fought for equality
她们决定抗争 为了平等抗争
and they did something very crucial
她们做了对我们所有同性恋来说
and important for all of us.
很重要的事情
And ended up winning that fight... And ended up winning the fight.
最终她们赢得了那场斗争 在斗争中获胜了
Which is amazing that that happened. Mmhmm.
这事特别不可思议 嗯哼
I mean... we are getting ready for a new president.
我的意思是 我们做好了准备选一个新总统了
We'reand there's no more important time
我们 再没有比讨论平等更重要的时刻
than talking about equality, and I think it's a timely movie,
所以我想这是一部热时电影
and, you know, I've said it before
还有你知道 我之前说过
and Julianne said it. It's not a gay movie.
朱利安娜说过 这不是一部同性恋电影
It is a love story.
这是爱情故事
And it's a really important love story that I hope people see
这真的是特别棒的爱情故事
because it was ait must have been amazing to do this
我希望人们能了解到
because you had just come out before you did this.
在出柜之前这么做那有多疯狂
Mmhmm. Absolutely. You know, it's har--
嗯哼 绝对的 你知道 那很
because the story is obviously so sad and a true story,
因为这是一个特别悲伤且真实的故事
I wanna preface with what I'm about to say with that,
我得提一下 我要说
but it was very, very special to have come out,
出柜真的非常非常不一样
to be playing a gay person, someone who I admire so much,
作为一个同性恋者 我特别钦佩的一个人
who did something so crucial and important
在不被理解时代做了
in a time of unimaginable difficulty.
这么重要的事情
And, so it was a very very-I just feel so grateful
那真的特 特 我特别感激
to be a part of telling her story really. Yeah. Yeah.
能成为她故事中的一部分 没错 没错
Well, it's amazing too because--
那么 很让人惊异因为
I know you've said this before, but it's, you know, when you--
我知道你之前说过 但是 你知道 当你
as an actress, is a lot of working actors and actresses
作为一名演员 很多工作的演员女演员
don't come out becausefor fear of losing your career. Mmhmm.
都不选择出轨因为她们害怕失去的事业 嗯哼
And a lot of people do and have...
很多人做了以及
Mmhmm. But you also recognize how
嗯哼 你也意识到
you don't know the difference until you come out
出柜前的感觉有多不同
what you felt like before. Absolutely.
绝对的
And for me, honestly, being a closeted person
对我来说 坦白说 作为一个未出柜的人
hurt my career way more because I was sad. I was uninspired.
更伤害我的事业 因为我很难过 我没有激情
And now I feel more excited about life
现在我更多感到生活的开心
and a sense of happiness that I've probably never felt.
以及幸福感 这是我之前都没有感受过的
That's great. That's great to hear.
那很不错 很高兴能听你这么说
Because... And it gives you an opportunityfirst of all,
因为 它给了你一个机会 首先
hiding anything is horrible for anyone no matter what it is.
不管什么事对任何人藏匿都是极其可厌的
Youit's just a secret is heavy.
你 秘密很沉重
Mmhmm. It's a heaviness that no one--
嗯哼 一个无人分担的包袱
it just makes you sick. Mmhmm.
让你发狂 嗯哼
Um, and, now you met someone.
恩 还有 现在你遇到一个人
You're in love. You have a girlfriend.
你恋爱了 你有了女朋友
Mmhmm. She's in the audience. Hi, Samantha. Hi.
嗯哼 她在观众席 嗨 萨曼沙 嗨
So, that's fantastic that you are happy and in love.
那么 那真是太棒了 你很开心以及恋爱
So, I saw a picture that Samantha surfs.
那 我看过萨曼沙冲浪图
Are you surfing now? Yeah, she's taught me to surf.
你现在玩冲浪吗?是的 她教我冲浪
I mean, I'm learning to surf, yeah, so...
我的意思是 我学者冲浪 没错 那
Are you staying up? Oh, yeah. Yeah.
你经常熬夜吗 噢 是的 是的
Wow that'sit's really hard, isn't it?
哇唔 那真是 很难熬 是吗
Oh, my lord. Yeah. Yeah. Adorable. Adorable. Yeah.
噢 我的天 是的 没错 可爱 可爱 没错
Anyway, I got you something,
不管怎么说 我要给你点东西
so that when you go surfing next time, and it is a gift.
那下次你冲浪 是个礼物
It's actually a really cool-Oh, nice.
真是太酷了 噢 太棒了
Can you see it? Cool. No. Please, thank you.
你能看见吗 酷 谢啦

分享到
重点单词
  • timelyadj. 及时的,适时的 adv. 及时的
  • gratefuladj. 感激的,感谢的
  • prefacen. 序文,绪言,前言 v. 作序,写前言,以 ...
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • surfn. 海浪拍岸,冲浪 vi. 冲浪,浏览 vt. 浏览
  • strictlyadv. 严格地
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • recognizevt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的