英语PK台(MP3+文本) 第485期:《老友记》900句(14)
日期:2017-05-15 09:00

(单词翻译:单击)

地点:大学公共休息室内
人物:钱德勒,罗斯
事件:1987年,大学里的钱德勒和罗斯达成“君子协定”——谁都不能追求两个人都看上的女孩。

Chandler: You know, I'm totally gonna ask her out.
钱德勒:你知道,我一定要约她出去。
Ross: Dude, I was gonna ask her out.
罗斯:同学,我还想约她呢。
Chandler: I said it first, bro.
钱德勒:是我先说的,哥们儿。
Ross: Well, I thought it first, Holmes.
罗斯:呃,是我先想到的,同学。
Chandler: Look, if you did...
钱德勒:听着,你要是……
Ross: Woha! Wait... What are we doing? What we have is too important to mess it up over some girl. I mean, we can get laid anytime we want.
罗斯:喔!等等……咱们这是在做什么?咱们的关系太重要了,可不能因为一个女孩反目成仇啊。我是说,女孩对咱们来说还不是手到擒来嘛。
Chandler: Totally. I had sex in high school...
钱德勒:就是。我在高中就尝过禁果了……
Ross: Me too. I'm good at it.
罗斯:我也是。我可是高手。
Chandler: All right, I'd say we make a pact. Neither of us will go out with Missy Goldberg.
钱德勒:好吧,我建议咱们立个君子协议。咱们谁都不能和米西·戈德堡约会。
Ross: You got it.
罗斯:一言为定。
Chandler: All right, so that's Missy Goldberg, Phoebe Cates and Molly Ringwald, who neither of us can go out with.
钱德勒:嗯,所以,咱们谁都不能约的人是米西·戈德堡,菲比·凯茨和莫利·林沃尔德。
Ross: Those are the pacts!
罗斯:约法三章!
Chandler: Oh, and Sheena Easton. But we probably couldn't get her anyway.
钱德勒:哦,还有希娜·伊斯顿。不过咱们反正也追不到她。
Ross: Oh, oh... maybe not you!
罗斯:哦,哦……你大概确实追不上!

分享到