哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第154期
日期:2016-12-15 10:08

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You are giving me a brand new Jaguar and you don't want anything. Call it generosity between two strangers.

你给我一辆崭新的捷豹但不要回报 你可以称为陌生人之间的慷慨解囊

What did you tell my son to make him bring homeless man into my house.

你对我儿子说了什么 让他把一个流浪汉带回家?

I've got a story, Ok? A senior partner of Chandling and Moss is giving away new cars.

我有新闻 相信我? Chandling and Moss的高级合伙人往外送新车?

Just pay it forward. Three big favors for three other people.

把爱传出去 帮三个人三个大忙

You can't just put two people together and make them like each other. It's the one.

不可能把两个人放在一起令其彼此喜欢 就是它

Pay it forward. Pay it forward. Just like the idea.

把爱传出去 喜欢这个主意

You could fix a person. Do you want to come in and stay.

你可以改变一个人 想进来留下吗?

It's just complicated. Come in. Supposed to be something hard.

这很复杂 进来 本来就该很困难

I don't care about your burns, Eugene, if that's even what they are.

我不在乎你的烧伤 Eugene 如果那是你的顾虑

Is that what they are? I can't.

那是你顾虑吗? 我不能

So sorry. Don't tell me how sorry you are for me.

我很难过 别说你有多为我难过

Maybe you are scared to get rejected; well, I can't reject you, you're too quick for me!

也许你害怕被拒绝 我无法拒绝你 你变得太快

Are you still going to pay it forward? Give her another chance for me.

你还会向外传递爱吗? 为了我 再给她一次机会

You will miss! I wanna wear the green dress.

要来不急了 我想穿那条绿色的裙子

No, you smell good! - Are you sure? - Yeah, yeah!

不 你很香 真的? 是的

Pay it forward is a movement in LA, Mrs. Mckenney. - Come on! - A movement.

把爱传出去是洛杉矶兴起的一场运动 别说笑 一场运动?

So you are like flunk us if we don't change the world? You might just scrape by with a C.

要是我们不改变世界 你会让我们不及格 你可能只得一个C

Impact three people. Each impact three others and three others.

影响三个人 每个再影响三个 以此类推

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介

哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》.jpg
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?

他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到