哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第138期
日期:2016-11-25 10:32

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Whether it's our personal best experiences because if we study our best experiences when we are at our happiest,

无论是不是我们的最佳经验因为研究我们的最开心

When we are at our most successful, when we thrive the most within the relationship,

最成功恋爱关系最佳时的状态

We can learn from it and apply it to our future as well. When we study our average, we are describing our lives.

那我们也可以从中学习并应用到将来当我们研究平均水平 我们只是描述日常生活

When we are studying the best within ourselves, we are potentially prescribing.

研究我们当中最优秀的个体时我们潜意识里在学习

Maslow again: Few in number though they be, we can learn a great deal about values

Maslow又说: 虽然他们人数少但我们可以学到很多有用的东西

From the direct study of these highly evolved, most mature, psychologically healthiest individuals,

从对这些最优秀最成熟的 心理最健康的个体的研究当中

And from the study of the peak moments of average individuals, moments, in which they become transiently self actualized.

和对大众的峰值的研究当中可以知道他们达到了短暂的自我实现

If we learn from these experiences in ourselves, the question is no longer whether or not it's possible

如果我们自己吸取这些经验那么问题就不再是 是否有可能

To experience it more and more in our lives. The question is how is it possible to experience it .

越来越多地体验它而是 怎样去体验它

Alright. So we talked about changing ourselves,

好我们讨论过改变自己

How it's possible the growing tip statistics which is the second significant idea

为什么成长尖端统计学会是积极心理学研究中的

Within research in positive psychology: first significant idea is let's study what works

第二个重要理念第一个重要理念是 研究可行的事

The second significant idea is let's study what works best . But this is about individual change.

第二个重要理念是 研究最优秀的个体 但这是关乎个体的改变

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介

哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》.jpg
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?

他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到
重点单词
  • thrivevi. 兴旺,繁荣,茁壮成长
  • matureadj. 成熟的,(保单)到期的,考虑周到的 v. 成熟
  • potentiallyadv. 潜在地
  • psychologicallyadv. 心理上地;心理学地