哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第101期
日期:2016-10-21 08:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Cultivating healthy relationships. If we don't have these things, that's when the illness comes in.

培养健康的人际关系如果不具备这些 疾病就会趁虚而入

Now the difference between the two models, the health model and the disease model

两种模型健康模型和疾病模型的差异

Is more than just semantic. Here is Abraham Maslow talking about neurosis,

不仅仅是语义上的这是Abraham Maslow所说的神经官能症

Neurosis is a falling short of what one could have been and even one could say, of what one should have been,

神经官能症描述的是人能变成怎样或是他该变成怎样

Biologically speaking that is if one had grown and developed in an unimpeded way.

从生理上来说就是是一个人是否能顺利地成长和发展

Human and personal possibilities have been lost. The world has been narrowed and so has consciousness.

人类和个人的潜能已经消失世界逐渐缩小 意识也是

Capacities have been inhibited. Let me explain what he means here.

能力也被抑制 我来解释一下这话的意思

What he means is that we are ill because we do not cultivate what we are about enough.

他是说 我们正在生病 是因为我们没有尽力做好我们本该做到的事

We do not become self actualized. We don't do what we are supposed to do.

我们没做到自我实现没做到该做的

We diminish ourselves and that's when we become ill. That's when we are unwell.

我们削弱自身力量 因此才会生病才会不适

This is very different from the disease model that says, Ok, you are unwell. Deal with that illness.

这和疾病模型所说的有很大不同 好 你不舒服 那就治病去吧

What he's saying: No. You are unwell. Focus on your health. Strengthen your health.

他说的是: 不 你不舒服要注重健康 加强你的健康

Because you are ill, because you are not focusing enough on your health.

因为你病了因为你没有注重健康

He calls that, and I quote, a failure of personal growth .

他将这称为 个人成长的失败

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介

哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》.jpg
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?

他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到