英语PK台(MP3+文本) 第322期:从ABC开始扔掉字幕看《老友记》(77)
日期:2016-09-02 08:59

(单词翻译:单击)

地点:莫妮卡和钱德勒的公寓客厅
人物:乔伊,莫妮卡,钱德勒,罗斯,瑞秋
事件:圣诞节,因为太想念莫妮卡,钱德勒辞掉了工作回到家中。

Joey: Hey, hey! Look at that, it's a Christmas miracle!
乔伊:嘿,嘿!看啊,这就叫做圣诞奇迹!
Monica: What are you doing here?
莫妮卡:你怎么会在这儿?
Chandler: I wanted to be with you. I missed you so much.
钱德勒:我想跟你在一起。我实在是太想你了。
Joey: Hey, hey, uh, who did you miss the most?
乔伊:嘿,嘿,呃,你最想谁啊?
Chandler: Monica.
钱德勒:莫妮卡
Joey: Got ya.
乔伊:我懂你。
Chandler: I never want to leave you again!
钱德勒:我再也不想离开你了。
Monica: But I thought if you left, you get fired.
莫妮卡:但是我以为你离开塔尔萨的话就会被解雇的。
Chandler: Turns out they can't fire me. Because I quit.
钱德勒:恰恰相反,他们不会解雇我。因为我辞职了。
Monica: What?
莫妮卡:什么?
Ross: What, you, you really quit your job?
罗斯:什么,你,你真的辞职了?
Chandler: Yeah! It's a stupid job, and I could not stand leaving you. And why should I be the only one who doesn't get to do what he really wants to do?
钱德勒:是啊!反正是个没意思的工作,而且我忍受不了离开你的日子。为什么我要做唯一那个不能做自己喜欢的工作的人呢?
Rachel: What do you really want to do?
瑞秋:你真正想做的是什么呢?
Chandler: I have not thought this through!
钱德勒:我还没想清楚!
Monica: Oh my god!
莫妮卡:我的天啊!
Chandler: I know. I, I should've talked to you first about it.
钱德勒:我知道,我,我应该先跟你商量的。
Monica: No, I think that this is what you wanna do, I think it's great!
莫妮卡:不啊,这是你真心想做的事,我觉得很好。

分享到