英语PK台(MP3+文本) 第312期:从ABC开始扔掉字幕看《老友记》(75)
日期:2016-08-19 14:26

(单词翻译:单击)

地点:医院
人物:瑞秋,罗斯,护士
事件:瑞秋已经开始强烈阵痛,只好接受双人待产室。

Nurse: I'm sorry. Semi-private rooms are all we have.
护士:很抱歉,我们医院现在只有双人待产室了。
Rachel: Okay. Just give us a second. Ross!
瑞秋:好吧。请等一下。罗斯!
Ross: Yeah?
罗斯:怎么了?
Rachel: Give her some money.
瑞秋:给她塞点儿钱。
Ross: I really think they're out of rooms.
罗斯:我想他们是真的没有单人待产室了。
Rachel: They're not! Ross, they're just saving them for the important people! Okay? What–what if I was the president?
瑞秋:不可能!罗斯,他们是要把单人待产室留给重要人物!懂不?我要是总统的话,他们还能没有单人待产室给我吗?
Ross: Well then we'd be in a lot of trouble, you don't know where any countries are. Okay. Uh, say would you umm… Would you mind checking again to see if any umm, private rooms may have opened up?
罗斯:那我们国家就会有大麻烦了,因为你不知道任何国家的地理位置。好吧。呃,不知道你能不能……能不能再查一遍,看看现在还有没有空着的单人待产室呢?
Nurse: This is a hospital.
护士:这里是医院。
Rachel: Okay. Y'know what? I'd have to say I really don't care for your tone. And this is not the only hospital in this city and we have no problem to — Whoa! Oh gosh! Whoa! Ow! Ow! Contraction. Ow-ow! Ow-ow!
瑞秋:好了!告诉你,我才不在乎你这种语气呢。城里又不是只有你一家医院,我们才不介意……哇哦!哦,天啊!喔!喔!阵痛。哦,哦!
Nurse: Would you like to see a semi-private room?
护士:要不要去双人待产室看看?
Rachel: Yeah, it couldn't hurt to look.
瑞秋:好吧,看一下又何妨。

分享到