木偶奇遇记(MP3+中英字幕) 第26期:遇到猫和狐狸(2)
日期:2016-07-25 15:47

(单词翻译:单击)

Pinocchio thought a while and then said firmly: "No, I don't want to go.
皮诺乔想了想,接着拿定主意说:“不要,我不想去.
Home is near, and I'm going where Father is waiting for me.
这会儿就到家了,我要回家,我爸爸在家等着我呢。
How unhappy he must be that I have not yet returned!
可怜的老人家昨儿没见我回去,谁知道他有多么焦急呀!
I have been a bad son, and the Talking Cricket was right when he said that a disobedient boy cannot be happy in this world.
真倒霉,我是这么个坏孩子,还是会说话的蟋蟀说得对:‘不听话的孩子在这个世界上没有好结果。’
I have learned this at my own expense.
我从自己的教训懂得了这一点。
Even last night in the theater, when Fire Eater... Brrrr...
因为我遭了许多殃,昨儿晚上在吃火人那里...
The shivers run up and down my back at the mere thought of it."
我差点儿连命都送掉了…啊!我一想起都要发抖!”

木偶奇遇记

"Well, then," said the Fox, "if you really want to go home, go ahead, but you'll be sorry."
“这么说,”狐狸说道,“你真想回家?那你就回家吧,反正你会后悔的!”
"You'll be sorry," repeated the Cat.
“你会后悔的!”猫跟着又说了一遍。
"Think well, Pinocchio, you are turning your back on Dame Fortune."
“你好好想想,皮诺乔,你自己有福不享。”
"On Dame Fortune," repeated the Cat.
“有福不享!”猫跟着又说了一遍。
"Tomorrow your five gold pieces will be two thousand!"
“你的五个金币到明天要变成两千个了。”
"Two thousand!" repeated the Cat.
“两千个了!”猫跟着又说一遍。
"But how can they possibly become so many?" asked Pinocchio wonderingly.
“可怎么会变那么多呢?”皮诺乔问道,惊奇得嘴都合不拢了。

分享到