国家地理频道之毒品公司 冰毒meth 第26期:冰毒引发爆炸
日期:2016-05-12 11:46

(单词翻译:单击)

Narrator: The volatile substances used to manufacture meth can cause an explosion powerful enough to kill.
旁白:用于制造冰毒的挥发性物质能引起爆炸,其威力足以致死。
The Vanderbilt Hospital in Nashville has one of the nation's premiere burns units.
纳什维尔的范德比尔特医院拥有全国一流的烧伤病房。
Patients are flown here from all over the southeastern U.S.
来自美国东南部各地的患者蜂拥而至。
At any time, victims of exploding methamphetamine labs make up about a quarter of the unit's patients.
不论何时,甲基苯丙胺实验室爆炸的受害者约占烧伤病房患者的四分之一。
Mark Buckner has been in intensive care for 53 days.
马克·巴克纳在重症监护室一直呆了53天。
He suffered burns on over 60% of his body when his meth lab exploded.
他的身体烧伤面积超过60%,在他的实验室爆炸时。

冰毒12.jpg


Buckner: All it took was one drop of sweat.
巴克纳:这一切不过是一滴汗水。
That sweat hit the, hit the bottle and it blowed up in my hands.
那滴汗水落,落到瓶子上,然后它就在我手上爆炸了。
I was in my RV. I've never seen nothing burn that quick. It blowed me out of the door.
我在我的房车里。我从前从未见过什么烧得这么快,它将我炸出了门。
It burned everything I had, everything I owned.
它烧掉了我所有的东西,我拥有的一切。
Narrator: Mark's mother holds down his tracheotomy tube, a surgically inserted airway in his throat, to help him speak.
旁白:马克的母亲压着他的气管切开套管,在他的喉咙处手术插入气道,以帮他说话。
Buckner's mother: I come every day, don't I?
巴克纳的母亲:我天天来,不是吗?
Narrator: Mark was once under constant pressure to supply other addicts with meth.
旁白:马克曾经受到持续的压力,要为其他瘾君子提供冰毒。
Buckner: I don't know, 50-75 people over here.
巴克纳:我不知道,在这里有50-75人。
Car loads all day long, in and out in and out. I'd go 2 or 3 weeks without sleeping.
汽车整天荷载,出出进进。我有两三个星期没有睡觉。
Narrator: When he was flown in by helicopter, Mark was near death.
旁白:当他被直升机载上空时,马克已濒临死亡。
His injuries caused renal and respiratory failure.
他的受伤引起肾和呼吸衰竭。
Dr. Jeffrey Guy is Mark's surgeon and the Burns Unit Director.
杰弗里·盖伊博士是马克的外科医生,他是烧伤科主任。
Doctor Guy: When a flash burns comes you know, it's thousands of degrees.
盖伊医生:当火烧着时,你真的知道,可达几千度。
And he's burned on roughly 60% of his body. This is absolutely a life threatening injury.
他身体的60%左右都被烧伤了。这绝对是一种威胁生命的损伤。
And as you can see in his case, there's certainly a life changing injury.
从他的病例你会发现,这绝对是一种改变生命的损伤。
We literally have to kind of shave this burnt skin off, this is dead skin, and then we do a series of skin graphs where we literally shave the healthy skin from his lower legs and we basically transplant to the burns.
我们必须彻底剪掉这些烧毁的皮肤,这是死皮,然后我们要做一系列的皮肤移植,我们从其下肢剪下健康的皮肤,差不多都移植到烧伤部位。

分享到