(单词翻译:单击)
My celebrity crush, eerr...
我喜欢的名人,额……
Hmmm, ha ha.
嗯,哈哈 。
I hate this question so much because the list goes on forever.
我讨厌这个问题,因为我喜欢的名人一直在增加 。
I don't have one.
我没有喜欢的名人 。
Nobody, hgh. I'm too young to have a celerity crush
没有 。我太小了,还没有喜欢的名人 。
Personally, I think I'm too young to be liking anyone.
我个人认为,我太小了,还不能去喜欢谁 。
One day when I have a celebrity crush I'll let you know. One Day
我有喜欢的名人那天,我会告诉你的 。等到那一天 。
Oh man, who is my celebrity crush? R.J. Mitte from Breaking Bad.
哦,天哪,谁是我喜欢的名人?《绝命毒师》男星RJ·迈特 。
Sarah Highland from Modern Family.
《摩登家庭》女星萨拉·海蓝德 。
Taylor Momsen from The Pretty Reckless.
The Pretty Reckless乐队的泰勒·摩森 。
Brad Pitt. Thelma and Louise. Oh my god that's the best looking guy I had ever seen in my life.
布拉德·皮特 。《末路狂花》 。天哪,他是我一生中见过的最帅的男人 。
Austin Mahone. I actually took a quiz in a magazine to find out if he was right for me and he was.
奥斯汀·马洪 。我做了一本杂志中的小测试,测试我和他是否合适,答案是我们两人很合适 。
Logan Lerman because his honestly just he's perfect like if you've seen 'Perks of Being A Wallflower' you know like, wow he's perfect.
罗根·勒曼,因为他很诚实,而且他非常完美,如果你看过《壁花少年》你就会知道,他简直太完美了 。
Being an elder, I go back a few years, in my day, oh my god Rhonda Fleming.
我是一个老人,回顾一下我那个年代,天哪,那一定是朗达·弗莱明 。
Marilyn Monroe. I remember that first calendar that came out and she was in her birthday suit.
玛丽莲·梦露 。我记得她的第一个挂历是裸体的 。
Last night I decided watch this German film called What a man and the lead and it is Mythias Schroedlinger? I think is how you pronounce his last name. And the whole movie I just couldn't stop staring at his perfect baby face.
昨晚我看了德国电影《速成男子汉》,主演是马提亚斯·施维赫夫,他的姓是这么发音吗?整部电影我一直在盯着他那张完美的娃娃脸 。
Got to be Blake Lively. There's no way two human beings made Blake Lively like she was sent straight down from heaven.
那一定是布莱克·莱弗利 。布莱克·莱弗利怎么可能是人间的人呢,她就像是天堂来的天使 。
George Clooney I would go with him any day.
乔治·克鲁尼,我随时都想和他在一起 。
George Clooney I like him because not only is he cute. He believes in making the world a better place. I almost met him. When? It was actually only a cardboard cutout, ha ha ha ha ha ha.
乔治·克鲁尼,我喜欢他不仅仅因为他很可爱 。他相信能让这个世界变得更好 。我几乎见到他了 。什么时候?那只是个纸版剪影,哈哈哈哈哈 。
Ellen, the tv... Umm.. What do you call it? Host? She looks really beautiful and her eyes are so blue like sparkly diamonds and sapphires. My mom likes you too!
艾伦,嗯……那个怎么说来着?节目主持人?她看上去太漂亮了,她的眼睛是蓝色的,就像闪耀的钻石和蓝宝石 。我妈妈也喜欢你!
Shakira. I like her a lot, yeah, and I listen to her.
夏奇拉 。我非常喜欢她,我也喜欢她的歌 。
Louis Tomlinson, One Direction! NO! Ryan Gosline. NO! Louis Tomlinson, Louis Tomlinson yes. I'm gonna marry him and I think we're only like six years apart so it could work.
单向乐队的路易·汤姆林森 。不对,是瑞恩·高斯林 。不是,还是路易·汤姆林森,对,路易·汤姆林森 。我要和他结婚,我想我们只有六岁的年龄差,所以这是可行的 。
Oh oh Nicole Kidman yumm. I just love to take you dinner, spend a nice quiet evening with a glass of wine, snuggle up on the couch and play kissy face for about 10 hours.
哦,妮可·基德曼 。我想带你去吃晚餐,喝杯红酒,享受美好又宁静的夜晚,在长椅上互相依偎,互相调情,就这样过10个小时 。
Jennifer Lopez. Who's Jennifer Lopez? Lucas You don't know her? Excuse me.. You do not know who Jennifer Lopez is? She's a girl that's talented.
詹妮弗·洛佩兹 。卢卡斯,詹妮弗·洛佩兹是谁?你不知道她?你说什么,你不知道詹妮弗·洛佩兹?她是一个才华横溢的女孩 。
Aww thanks for watching this episode of opinions.
谢谢大家观看本期观点版块节目 。
Be sure to leave us a comment down below, letting us know who your celebrity crush is.
请在下面的评论区留言,告诉我们你们喜欢的名人是谁 。
If you enjoy this don't forget to subscribe.
如果你喜欢这个节目,不要忘了订阅 。
Until next time.
下期见 。
Goodbye. Have a good day now.
再见,祝大家度过愉快的一天 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载