英国语文第三册(MP3+中英字幕) 第19期:蜘蛛和苍蝇(上)
日期:2016-01-14 08:06

(单词翻译:单击)

LESSON 19 The spoder and the fly

第十九课 蜘蛛和苍蝇

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly;

“你会走进我的客厅吗?”蜘蛛对苍蝇说;

"'Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy.

“那是最漂亮的小客厅,你永远做间谍。

The way into my parlour is up a winding stair;

走进我的客厅是一个弯曲的楼梯;

And I've got many curious things to show you when you're there."

我有很多奇怪的事情要告诉你当你在那里。”

"Oh no, no," said the little fly; "to ask me is in vain,

“哦,没有,没有,”小苍蝇说;“问我是徒劳的,

For who goes up your winding stair can ne'er come down again."

谁爬上你的楼梯可以不下来。”

蜘蛛和苍蝇.jpg

"I'm sure you must be weary, dear, with soaring up so high;

谁爬上你的楼梯可以不下来。”

Will you rest upon my little bed?" said the spider to the fly.

你会在我的小床上?”蜘蛛对苍蝇说。

There are pretty curtains drawn around; the sheets are fine and thin;

那里有漂亮的窗帘;床单是细薄;

And if you like to rest a while, I'll snugly tuck you in!"

如果你想休息一下,我会让你舒舒服服的!”

"Oh no, no," said the little fly; "for I've often heard it said,

“哦,没有,没有,”小苍蝇说;“我常听人说,

They never, never wake again, who sleep upon your bed!"

他们从来没有,从来没有醒来,睡在你的床上!”

Said the cunning spider to the fly—"Dear friend, what can I do

狡猾的蜘蛛对苍蝇说:“亲爱的朋友,我能做什么

To prove the warm affection I've always felt for you?

为了证明我一直觉得你的热情?

I have within my pantry good store of all that's nice;

我已经在我的厨房好店都很好;

I'm sure you're very welcome—will you please to take a slice?"

我肯定非常欢迎你请你拿一片吗?”

"Oh no, no," said the little fly, "kind sir, that cannot be;

“哦,没有,没有,”小苍蝇说,“好心的先生,不能;

I've heard what's in your pantry, and I do not wish to see."

我听说你的工作是什么,我不希望看到的。”

"Sweet creature,"said the spider, "you're witty and you're wise;

“亲爱的,”蜘蛛说,“你是聪明的,你很聪明;

How handsome are your gauzy wings how brilliant are your eyes!

你的薄纱般的翅膀你的眼睛是多么的辉煌是多么的英俊!

I have a little looking-glass upon my parlour shelf,

我有一个小镜子在我的客厅的书架,

If you'll step in one moment, dear, you shall behold yourself."

如果你要在某一个瞬间,亲爱的,你要看他自己。”

"I thank you, gentle sir," she said, "for what you please to say;

“我谢谢你,温柔的先生,”她说,“你请说;

And bidding you good-morning now, I'll call another day."

投标你早上好了,我会打电话的一天。”

分享到
重点单词
  • cunningadj. 狡猾的,有眼光的,精巧的,可爱的 n. 狡诈,
  • spyn. 间谍,侦探,侦察 vt. 侦探,看到,找出 vi.
  • gentleadj. 温和的,轻柔的,文雅的,温顺的,出身名门的
  • curiousadj. 好奇的,奇特的
  • slicen. 薄片,切片 vt. 切成薄片,削
  • brilliantadj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的 n. 宝石
  • vainadj. 徒劳的,无效的,自负的,虚荣的
  • wearyadj. 疲倦的,厌烦的 v. 疲倦,厌烦,生厌
  • wittyadj. 富于机智的,诙谐的
  • pantryn. 食品储藏室,备膳室