梅林传奇第1季第13集:The End is Near 生死守恒(10)
日期:2017-08-05 14:25

(单词翻译:单击)

So you know what I've come to ask? Yes.
那么你知道我的请求了? 是的。
Will you do it?
你会救他吗?
I do not have the power to mirror life itself and yet give nothing in return.
我没有力量逆转生死而且还缺少作为交换的东西。
I know that a price will be asked.
我明白要付出代价。
To save a life, there must be a death. The balance of the world must be restored.
有生有灭。世间平衡必须维持。
I willingly give my life for Arthur's.
我自愿以自己的性命交换。
How brave you are, Merlin. If only it were that simple.
真是勇敢啊,梅林。要是有那么容易就好了。
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Once you enter into this bargain, it cannot be undone.
一旦做了交易,就不能反悔。
Whatever I have to do, I will do. His life is worth a hundred of mine.
不论什么条件,我都愿意。他的生命珍贵无比。
The Cup of Life, blessed by centuries of powerful sorcery so that it contains the very secret of life itself.
生命之杯,上百年来受强大的魔法所辟佑,因此其中包含了生命之奥秘。
If Arthur drinks water from the cup.
如果亚瑟喝下杯中之水
Merlin! We need to give this to Arthur.
梅林! 我们得把这个给亚瑟。
What is it?
这是什么?
Water, drawn from the cup of life. If Arthur drinks from it, he will recover. Please hurry! What are you waiting for?
水,生命之杯里的。如果亚瑟喝了这个,他就会好的。快!你在等什么?
What price did you pay to redeem his life? Whose life did you bargain?
你拿什么去挽回他的性命?你拿谁的性命作交换的?
We don't have time. Merlin!Don't worry, Gaius, everything's going to be all right.
我们没时间了。 梅林!别担心了,盖乌斯,一切都会好起来的。

分享到