梅林传奇第1季第10集:The Moment of Truth 真相时刻(6)
日期:2017-05-25 13:42

(单词翻译:单击)

I missed you too, Will. It's good to see you again.
我也想你,威尔。再见到你真高兴。
How have you been? I hear you're skivvying for some prince.
过的怎么样?我听说你在给什么王子当使唤佣人。
No, I wouldn't say I'm skivvy.
不,我不觉得我是佣人。
Merlin! Gather the villagers, I need to talk to them.
梅林!集合村民,我有话和他们说。
Yeah, in a minute, I'm just talking... Now, Merlin. There isn't much time. Yes, sire.
好的,马上,我只是...... 现在就去,梅林,没多少时间了。 好的,殿下。
I know Kanen's kind. He'll be back, and when he is...we must be ready for him. First of all, we have to prepare...
我了解卡南这种人。他会回来的,当他回来我们必须做好准备。首先 我们要准备......
Am I the only one wondering who the hell this is?
只有我在想你到底是谁吗?
I'm Prince Arthur of Camelot.
我是卡梅洛特的亚瑟王子。
And I'm Prince William of Ealdor.
那我还是埃尔多的威廉王子呢。
Keep quiet, he's here to help us.
闭嘴,他是来帮助我们的。
He's made things worse. Kanen will be back, looking for revenge. You've just signed our death warrant.
他只会越帮越忙。卡南会回来复仇的。你是要逼死我们。
He saved Matthew's life.
他救了马修的命。
It's all right, Hunith, this is his village. What would you have us do?
没关系,赫妮,这是他的村子。你想怎么办?
We can't fight against Kanen, he has too many men.
我们不可能和卡南作战,他们兵强马壮。
What's the alternative?
不然怎么办?

分享到