梅林传奇第1季第8集:The Beginning Of The End 末日之始(21)
日期:2017-04-22 10:52

(单词翻译:单击)

I presume it's the plight of the Druid boy that's causing your forehead to wrinkle like a lizard's elbow.
那个德鲁伊男孩的事令你的额头皱得像蜥蜴的肘部。
Would you let something terrible happen if it meant you'd stop something even worse happening in the future?
你是否愿意让一件可怕的事情发生,如果这件事的发生可以阻止未来另一件更可怕的事情发生?
I suppose it depends on what the 'terrible' and 'even worse' things were.
我想这要取决于"可怕的"和"更可怕的"事情是什么。
One of them's bad, really bad. And the other...it's unthinkable.
其中一个是很糟的,非常糟的。而另外一个...则是想都不敢想的。
It sounds as if you've already made your decision. You can only do what you believe to be right, Merlin.
听上去你已经做出决定了。你只能做你认为正确的事,梅林。
I just hope it doesn't involve you putting yourself in terrible danger.
我只希望它不会让你陷入可怕的危险之中。
For once, you don't have to worry. I'm going to do nothing.
这一次你不用担心。我什么都不做。
Thank you. What is it? What's wrong?
谢谢你。怎么了?出了什么事?
You're risking so much for this boy. You don't know anything about him. You don't even know his name.
你为这孩子冒了太多的风险。你对他一无所知。你连他名字都不知道。
There's a bond between us.
我和他之间有着联系。
Stronger than the bond you have with Uther?
比你和乌瑟的联系更紧密吗?

分享到