梅林传奇第1季第7集:The Gates Of Avalon 阿法隆之门(11)
日期:2017-03-08 10:25

(单词翻译:单击)

Less and less by the second.
越看你越倒胃口了。
All right. Whatever you say.
好吧。随你怎么说。
You're intolerable. I just hope I'm wrong about her.
你真不可理喻。我只希望我错看了她。
You're dressed! Nothing gets past you, does it, Merlin.
你穿好衣服了! 眼睛真尖啊,梅林。
You're supposed to be wearing these. Your father is bestowing a knighthood on one of your men this morning.
你应该穿这套的。你父亲今天上午给你一名手下授勋。
I'm giving it a miss.
我不去了。
Won't the King mind?
国王没意见吗?
Not if you cover for me again. By the way, thanks for yesterday, I heard you ended up in the stocks. Bad luck.
只要你再次给我打掩护。对了,昨天多谢你了,我听说了受刑的事。真倒霉。
They were throwing potatoes on me. It's only supposed to be rotten fruit.
他们朝我扔土豆。应该是烂水果的。
I'm not sure there's any hard and fast rules, but if it's any consolation, I think it was worth it.
这事倒没有一定之规,不过希望你高兴,这刑可没有白受。
It went well? Great. Fantastic. She's incredible.
进展不错? 好极了。太完美了。她真是妙不可言。
Don't worry. I'll find a way to get you out of it.
别怕。我会找到借口为你开脱的。
Just make sure you don't end up in the stocks this time.
当心这回别上刑台了。
I won't! I think I'm starting to get the hang of this whole deception lark.
不会的!我想我编谎话开始熟能生巧了。
Wait! Careful. Don't worry. I will be.
等等!小心点。 别担心。我会的。

分享到