陨落星辰第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第37期:危急时刻
日期:2016-12-30 14:32

(单词翻译:单击)

You gonna lie there all night?
你要在这里躺一整晚吗
You picked a great place to take cover.
你选了个不错的地方来做掩护
You want to see a pretty sight?
你想看得更清楚吗
I think hal's team knocked out that antenna.
哈尔的小分队击垮了信号中心
When their signal goes out, they're probably programmed to fly home. Keep it up.
当它们失去信号的时候,它们可能会飞回自己的星球。坚持住
Almost done. Better step it up, Cap!
要好了。最好加快脚步,上尉
We got beaucoup Skitters and Mechs right behind us.
后方有很多迅猎兽和械甲怪

陨落星辰第二季

Non-essential personnel, dismount!
非必要人员,下车
Go! Over the bridge on foot now! Go!
步行过桥!出发!
Move it! Go, go, go!
动起来!走走走
It's okay. You're okay. Hang on to something.
没事的,你没事。抓紧
Matt, you got your pocketknife on you? I need you to cut me loose.
马特,你带小刀了吗?我要你割断我的绳子
But you said you might... Forget what I said. Come on. You can do it.
但是你说你也许会...不要管我说了什么,快来割断绳子

分享到