预防境外物品“物传人”,快递包裹、进口水果这样处理更安全
日期:2022-01-19 15:54

(单词翻译:单击)

How to sanitize your food and packages

预防境外物品“物传人”,快递包裹、进口水果这样处理更安全


The first individuals in Beijing and Shenzhen infected with the Omicron variant of COVID-19 both had contact with parcels from North America, health authorities from the two cities said on Monday.

北京和深圳两地卫生部门17日表示,两地的首例奥密克戎本土确诊病例都接触过来自北美的包裹。


People wait for COVID-19 tests at an emergency testing site in Beijing's Haidian district on Jan 17, 2022. [Photo by WANG HAIXIN/FOR CHINA DAILY]

北京、深圳两地均在疫情防控发布会报告称,当地新冠确诊病例不排除经境外物品而感染病毒的可能。其中深圳确诊病例感染病毒的基因测序与境外病毒100%同源。北京确诊病例感染的病毒与2021年12月北美和新加坡等地分离的部分毒株相似度较高。


The State Post Bureau announced on Sunday that it will strengthen prevention and control measures to avoid the entry of the virus via international mail.

国家邮政局16日宣布,将加强防控措施,防止病毒通过国际邮件输入。


1.Wear a mask and disposable gloves when receiving your packages

收到境外邮件时,要佩戴口罩和一次性手套


2.Open all packages outside and dispose of the boxes immediately

拆件时在户外进行,外包装立即处理掉


3.Disinfect the inner and outer packaging with chlorine-containing disinfectants or 75% alcohol

用含氯消毒剂或75%酒精对内外包装进行全面消毒


4.Be sure to wash your hands after handling your packages

处理完邮件后,切记要洗手


Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.

用干净的流动水(温水或冷水)弄湿双手,关掉水龙头,然后涂抹肥皂。


Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.

双手将肥皂搓洗出泡沫。将肥皂沫涂抹在手背、指间和指甲缝。


Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.

搓洗双手至少20秒。


Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.

用干净的流动水冲洗双手。


Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.

用干净的毛巾擦手或晾干双手。


“There is a chance that if someone with the virus sneezed or coughed on your fruits and veggies, there's a chance it could get on your hands—and into your mouth if you don't wash your hands or your produce. ”

“如果病毒携带者对着水果和蔬菜打喷嚏或咳嗽,而你不洗手或不清洗果蔬,病毒就有可能由双手或果蔬进入你的口腔。”


Soak produce in water or put it under running water to wash out any potential contamination

将农产品浸泡在水中或用流水冲洗掉任何潜在的污染物


Thoroughly wash hands with soap and water "for at least 20 seconds" after washing produce

清洗农产品后,用肥皂和水彻底洗手“至少20秒”


Washing produce removes about 90% of any contamination

农产品表面90%的污染物可以被冲洗掉。



来源:中国日报,中新网,央视网,上观新闻,今日美国,Review

编辑:董静


本文转载自中国日报网,如有侵权,请联系我们删除。

分享到