影视剧中的职场美语 第123期:下订单
日期:2014-06-27 17:58

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

本段对话选自The Big Bang Theory,《生活大爆炸》


Excuse me, but if I did such a bad job, then why do we already have orders?

抱歉,要是我真做得那么糟怎么会有订单了呢?

We do?

有了?

Look. Mrs. Fiona Fondell from Huntsville, Alabama has ordered two.

瞧,阿拉巴马亨茨维尔的菲奥娜方德尔女士下了两个订单。

No kidding. Two?

真的啊。两个?

Look at the comments.

看看评论吧。

Thank you, Penny Blossoms. These will, be perfect to cover my bald spot.

谢谢佩妮小花。这个刚好可以盖住我谢顶的地方,

That... that is so sweet.

真是…真是贴心啊。

Camouflaging bald spots.

遮盖谢顶,

That's primarily a male concern. Perhaps we could expand our market.

男士一大隐患啊,可以以此拓宽市场。

How are flower barrettes, going to appeal to men?

男的怎么会对花发夹感兴趣的?

We add Bluetooth!

加上蓝牙!

Brilliant Men love Bluetooth.

聪明的男人喜欢蓝牙。

Wait a minute, wait a minute, you want, to make a hair barrette with Bluetooth?

等等,用蓝牙做发夹?

Penny,everything is, better with Bluetooth.

佩妮,有了蓝牙事半功倍。

Holy crap. Someone just ordered, a thousand Penny Bios Get out!

天呐!刚有人订了1000朵的佩妮小花。

Who needs a thousand sparkly, flower barrettes with rhinestones?

不可能,谁会要1000个莱茵仿钻花发夹啊?

The Fifth Annual East Rutherford, New, Jersey, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Alliance Luau.

新泽西东卢瑟福男同女同双性恋变性人联盟5周年庆。

Oh, another market to expand, into-balding gay men

哦,可以拓展的另一个市场一谢顶的男同。

职场美语

On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount often percent.

订单是600组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。

Great I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.

很好。那我想先下600组订单。

I'd like to place an order for 600 units.

我想订600组。

Deal! We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.

成交!在收到货款的10天之内,我们就可以把货送出去。

重点讲解

I want to order 600 units.

I'd like to place an order for 600 units.

place在此为“发出”之意。place an order即买方向卖方订购货物。若货物的 价钱、品质条件已确定,买方仅须向卖方提出采购的數量与交货时间等项目即可。下单时可以说:I'd like to place an order for 600 units.

分享到
重点单词
  • appealn. 恳求,上诉,吸引力 n. 诉诸裁决 v. 求助,诉
  • expandv. 增加,详述,扩展,使 ... 膨胀, vi. (谈
  • discountn. 折扣,贴现率 vt. 打折扣,贴现,不重视,不全信
  • brilliantadj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的 n. 宝石
  • paymentn. 支付,付款,报偿,报应