影视剧中的职场美语 第118期:参观工厂
日期:2014-06-19 17:11

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

本段对话选自Charlie And the Chocolate Factory,《查理和巧克力工厂》


Dear guests, greetings. Welcome to the factory.

亲爱的贵宾,大家好。欢迎来到工厂。

I shake you warmly by the hand. My name is Willy Wonka.

我要热情地和你们握手。我叫威利旺卡。

Then shouldn't you be up there?

那你不是应该在那上面吗?

I couldn't very well watch the show from up there, now, could I,little girl?

坐在上面就看不到表演了,对吧?小女孩。

Mr.Wonka, I don't know ifyousll remember me…but I used to work here in the factory.

旺卡先生,不知道你记不记得我…我以前在贵工厂上班。

Were you one of those despicable spies who tried to steal...my life's wwk and sell it to parasitic, copy cat, candy-making cads?

你是爱剽窃别人的糖果商雇来的间谍…偷走我毕生的心血,卖给人家的人吗?

No, sir.

不是。

Then wonderful. Welcome back. Let's get a move on, kids.

那就好,欢迎你回来。我们快开始吧,孩子们。

Don't you want to know our names?

你不想知道我们的名字吗?

Can't imagine how it would matter. Come quickly.

我觉得没必要耶。快走吧,

Far too much to see. Just drop your coats anywhere.

有太多东西要看了。外套随便丢就行了。

Mr.Wonka? Sure is toasty in here.

旺卡先朱,室内很热耶。

What? I have to keep it warm in here.

什么?室内要保持温暖,

My workers are used to an extremely hot climate.They just can't stand the cold.

因为我的员工都习惯热带气候,他们受不了寒冷。

Who are the workers?

什么员工?

All in good time. Now.

待会儿就知道了,现在…

职场美语

I'd like to take a look around your factory.

我想参观一下你们工厂。

No problem. I'll show you around and explain the operation as we go along.

没问题。我陪您到处看看,边走边讲解生产操作。

So you can get a good idea of how things work.

您也好了解一下工厂的作业情形。

I'd like to take a look around your factory.

我想参观一下工厂。

With pleasure. Please feel free to ask questions at any point during our tour.

很荣幸。在参观过程中,有什么问题请随时提问。

重点讲解

I want to see your fectory.

I'd like to take a look around your factory.

take a look around指到处看看,较为随意。如果想四处看一下,就可以向对方要求:I'd like to take a look around your factory.而对方可能需要show you around—你看看四周的环境,可直接在around后加具体的地点。

分享到
重点单词
  • extremelyadv. 极其,非常
  • despicableadj. 可鄙的,卑劣的