位置:首页 > 口译笔译 > 学习素材 > 正文
翻译必备词汇分类:保险业常用英语
日期:2011-04-14 10:09

(单词翻译:单击)

•我是到贵公司来投保的。
  I'm looking for insurance from your company.

  •张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。
  Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China.

  •装船后,我到保险公司去投保。
  After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured.

  •我什么时候将这批茶叶投保?
  When should I go and have the tea insured?

  •好吧,保险问题就谈到这里。
  All right. Let's leave insurance now.

  •我是来解释这件保险的不幸事件的。
  I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance.

  •我该说你们已经纠正了我对保险的看法。
  I must say that you've corrected my ideas about the insurance.

  •这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。
  This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.

  •只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。
  The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.

  •损失不包括在我方承保的范围内。
  The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us.

  •保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。
The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause.

  •请填写一下投保单。
  Please fill in the application form.

  •中国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些?
  What risks is the People's Insurance Company of China able to cover?

  •您看应该保哪些险?
  What risks should be covered?

  •贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?
  What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?

  •你最好先看看说明书,再决定保什么险。
  It's better for you to can the leaflet,and then make a decision.

分享到
重点单词
  • insuredn. 被保险者,保户 动词insure的过去式和过去分词
  • applicationn. 应用; 申请; 专心 n. 应用软件程序
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • unfortunateadj. 不幸的,令人遗憾的,不成功的 n. 不幸的人
  • claimn. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物 vt. 要
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • scopen. 能力,范围,眼界,机会,余地 vt. 仔细研究
  • cargon. 货物,船货
  • extentn. 广度,宽度,长度,大小,范围,范围,程度 n. [
  • clausen. 条款,款项,[语]从句,分句