38小时速听速记考研英语词汇 第24期
日期:2015-08-23 10:26

(单词翻译:单击)

231.The sparks of genius derive from learned knowledge.
智慧的花源于渊博的知识。
232.When confronted with huge challenge and fatal failure, your duration will be crucial.
当面临巨大的挑战和致命性的失败时,你的忍耐力是关键的。
233.If you intend to take initiative and dominant position in your joint interaction, you must persuade (convince) others to support your perspective.
如果你想在互相合作中取得主动权和主导地位,你必须说服别人支持你的观点。
234.Besides ambitions, you must have steady belief, reasonable timetable and chase after your aim until you have attained it.
除了野心,你必须有坚定的信念,合理的时间安排表,并且要不断追随你的目标直至成功。
235.After a royal entertainment, he said that his fundamental concern was for her welfare.
盛情款待之后,他说他最关心她的幸福。
236.My deputy resigned from his paperwork after consulting his pillow.
经彻夜思考之后,我的副手辞去了他的文书工作。
237.A fierce dynamic eagle captured a rat near a pond, but carried it off elsewhere.
一只凶猛有力的鹰在池塘边捕获了一只老鼠,但却把它带到了其他地方去吃。
238.Hardly had the fishing vessel entered the harbor when the damn whale emerged.
就在渔船进港时,哪只可恶的境遇出现了。
239.A mutual conflict roused between the two religious saints for different moral outlooks.
两位虔诚的教徒因不同的道德观引起相互抵触。
240.Empire differs from kingdom; the former is governed by emperor, while the latter is governed by king.
帝王不同于国王;前者由皇帝统治,而后者由国王统治。

分享到