位置:首页 > 宣传和推荐 > 其它 > 每日一诗 > 正文
每日一诗(5.8):The Arrow And The Song
日期:2008-05-08 10:28

(单词翻译:单击)

The Arrow And The Song

箭与歌

-----Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

---亨利.瓦茨沃斯.朗费罗

(1)

I shot an arrow in the air,

我向空中射了一箭,

It fell to earth, I knew not where;

它已落到地面,我不知道其去向;

For so swiftly it flew, the sight

因它飞得如此地快速

Could not follow it in its flight.

视力无法跟得上它的飞驰。

(2)

I breathed a song into the air,

我向空中轻歌一曲,

It fell to earth, I knew not where;

它已落地而停,我不知其去向;

For who has sight so keen and strong,

谁有这么敏锐的视力,

That it can follow the flight of song?

能跟得上歌声的飞驰?

(3)

Long, long afterward, in an oak

很久,很久以后,在一棵橡树上,

I found the arrow still unbroke;

我发现它依然完好无损;

And the song, from beginning to end,

而这首歌,从头到尾,


I found again in the heart of a friend.

我发现又深印在一位友人的心上。

分享到
重点单词
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • keenadj. 锋利的,敏锐的,强烈的,精明的,热衷的
  • oakn. 橡树,橡木
  • swiftlyadv. 迅速地,敏捷地