BEC初级真题第2辑精听:Test4-Part Two
日期:2019-09-23 17:20

(单词翻译:单击)

Woman: Hello. Jill speaking.
你好,我是吉尔。
Man: Jill, it's Robert. I've just visited a company and I need a quotation to go in the post to them tonight. Can you do one?
吉尔,我是罗伯特。我刚刚拜访了一家公司,我需要今晚邮寄给他们一份报价。你能做一个吗?
Woman: Sure. If you give the details...
当然。如果你能给我详细信息的话...
Man: OK, I'll give you a reference first. X-B-2-8-double-3-6.
好的。我先给你一份参照标准,X-B-2-8-3-3-6。
Woman: Right. And who's the quotation for?
好的。报价是报给哪家公司呢?
Man: Johnston Ltd. They're a new customer at Campfield Retail Park.
约翰斯顿有限公司。他们是坎普菲尔德零售公园的新客户。
Woman: Is that J-O-H-N-S-T-O-N-E?.
拼写是“J-O-H-N-S-T-O-N-E”吗?
Man: No E at the end.
结尾没有“E”。
Woman:Right. And what is the quote for?
好的。报价的商品是什么?
Man: The white patterned cotton.
有白色图案的棉布。
Woman: We sell that in rolls of fifty metres.
我们卖50米一卷的那种。
Man:Well, they want three thousand metres altogether.
他们总共想要3000米长的棉布。
Woman: So I'll put down sixty then.
所以我写60卷就行。
Man: Fine. And you'll need the product name. It's Cascade, C-A-S-C-A-D-E.
是的。你也需要产品名称。名称是小瀑布,C-A-S-C-A-D-E。
Woman: Oh yes, I know. Should I put the normal thirty days payment terms?
是的,我知道。要按照一般的三十天付款条款吗?
Man: Well, they actually wanted sixty days credit, but as they're new customers, I've insisted on twenty-one. We can review it later.
嗯,他们实际上想要60天的赊购,但由于他们是新客户,我坚持要21天。我们以后再讨论。
Woman:OK, fine. And, er, no discount to begin with?
好的。一开始没有折扣吗?
Man:They originally wanted thirty percent but we compromised on seventeen
他们一开始想要30%的折扣,但是我们让步到17%,
even though it's more than the fifteen we usually offer -I think they could be a good account to win.
即使通常我们提供的都是超过15%的折扣-我认为他们会是一个很好的客户。
Woman: Yes.
是的。
Man: So it should be five thousand, seven hundred and fourteen pounds altogether to pay.
所以总共要付五千七百一十四英镑。
Woman:Right,I've got all that. I'll make sure …
好的,我会都记下来的。我会确保...

分享到